Behind Closed Doors

Wyatt

I had to basically pry my mate off of my best friend. It wasn't his fault. I was very aware of how intoxicating my mate smelled and how convincing she could be when she was in heat. He was trying to help, and it getting this far was on me. How I didn't notice she wasn't around was messed up. I had a hard time looking at her the past couple of weeks. Knowing she had wanted to die and that I missed it. Now, I missed that she was in heat. It burned my heart that she didn't want me here to help her.

Once Anthony slammed the door shut, she had her legs wrapped around my waist. "I was starting to think you didn't want me anymore."

"Never," I told her and kissed her hard.

I pulled her up by her neck and ran my hand down her breasts to her stomach. "I will put my pup in here. Then let them tell me you are broken."

"Please." She cried, and I felt tears landing on my hand. This is why she didn't tell me. Why she disappeared. Why would I want to help her if she was broken? I'm such an asshole. It was my fault she was scared to tell me.

"Only for you, Darling," I said with a sharp push inside her. The sigh that came out of her was as if my cock inside her was the relief she had needed for years.

I kept my hand on her neck, and she reached down to touch herself. With my other hand, I grabbed it, pulling it away. "Not yet."

"Yes, Alpha." She said, and I pulled her arm behind her back even more. The way she cried out in pain fueled my desire. I wanted to make sure she felt every ounce of pleasure and pain I gave to her.

Her body quivered against me, encouraging me to pound into her harder. When I increased my speed, I reached down to rub her. "Only I can make you cum." I growled. "Remember that."

"Yes, Alpha." Her default response today.

"Because you belong to me. Don't ever forget that." I smacked her swollen cunt with the hand I was using to pleasure her. She growled at me and dug her fingernails into my legs, making me slap her across the face.

All of my anger came out as I continued to fuck her, and I felt this power consuming me that was coming off of her. It strengthened my muscles and focused my mind. Dark thoughts consumed me. Wanting to take even more from her and feel her screams fill me up. The thought made me cum, and then the thoughts were gone. They were all in the midst of the high. I didn't really want to hurt her.

I lay her down on her back and gave her the pleasure she deserved that I denied her. Eating her aggressively, she gripped the sheets with one hand and the back of my head with the other. When she released on my face, I growled into her, helping to extend her pleasure as long as I could.

Finally still and starting to cool off, I lay beside her and kissed her cheek. "Please don't do that again. You need to tell me."

"Okay." She whispered and put her head on my chest, falling asleep.

'You are going to hurt her.' Felix said. 'You are hurting yourself.'

'You don't know what you are talking about.' I roared at him and pushed him away. I looked down at her, the way her hair was fanned out around her head. Her breasts moved up and down with her breath. I had this image of grabbing her by her hair, dragging her to the floor, and forcing her onto her knees to suck my cock, teaching her to listen to me. Teaching her who is in charge and who she belongs to. So, I did.

Valkyrie

I was jolted awake by Wyatt pulling my hair. For a minute, it felt good. Making me wet for him again. But then it hurt. Using that hold, he dragged me off the bed onto the floor.