Chapter 1

Luna walked up to the school doors. It was going to be her first day of high school! She was 14 years old. Her sister, Dee, ran past her to meet up with her friends. Dee had blonde hair and teal eyes. She was about an inch taller than Luna and a little bit more than a year older. Luna had brown hair with a few blonde streaks in it. She also had teal eyes. Her mom had blonde hair and green eyes, while her dad had blue eyes and brown hair.

Luna walked into the cafeteria and saw her four friends. Her best friend, Cathy, has brown wavy hair and blue eyes. Her other best friend, Vanessa, has straight auburn hair with dark brown eyes. Her other friends were Sam and Bea (Beatrice). Sam has blonde hair and green eyes. Bea has strawberry blond hair and gray eyes. They were all pretty nice. Cathy was the violent one in the friend group. Sam and Bea were popular. Only Vanessa was hated by the boys.

Classes went on slowly, except for study hall and lunch.

Finally, the day ended with Mrs. Elens keeping the class an extra five minutes. Cathy leaned over and whispered as they were walking out of the classroom. "She looks like an angry pug with a disease." Luna burst out laughing as they both rushed off for the bus. She got settled just as the bus left on the way to their houses.