Chapter 5

Luna was lying on her bed. Where did that boy come from anyway? She got up and grabbed her computer. Nightengale, there isn't any school near here that's even close to Nightengale. That means, "He lied!" Luna yelled.

"What's the problem?" Ruth walked into her room worried.

"Oh, nothing. Just thinking about something."

"Who lied? What did he lie about?"

"Nothing, just stressing myself out. I have to go to bed anyway. Goodnight," Luna said, putting her computer in her dresser drawer.

"Goodnight Luna, and thanks for doing your chores," Ruth said leaving her room.

Chores? Dee must have done them. Luna was slowly drifting off to sleep when there was a knock on her window. What was that? She slipped out of bed and looked out her window. Right outside on their roof was a boy! It was Enzo. She stumbled back a few steps and glanced at her clock. 12:00 at night! She silently went to her window and opened it. She leaned out of her window and whispered "What are you doing here?! It's midnight, and...wait, how did you get on my roof?!"

"Don't freak out you can trust me"

"Trust you with what, I just met you?"

"I see your point. How about I come into your room and we can talk."

"No, if you want to talk you can talk to me here."

"Luna, I didn't want it to come to this but..."

"But what! It's not like you can do anything."

It was a full moon that night. The clouds were blocking out the moon so there was little light. The clouds blew out of the moon's light and she fully saw Enzo. "You have ears and a tail!" Enzo looked away and blushed," Well, now you have to come with me." Luna looked at him surprised," Wait what!"