Chapter 6

16:00 

While heading down the pool, Ella was talking nonstop about something to do with swimming and her friends.

"And then she jumped off the diving board ... and flipped me off!" She said while laughing. 

"So funny," I said giving her a smile causing her to continue smiling cutely.

Cute? What is happening? I hate her!

We both placed our towels on a pool chair and I got into the shallow end.

"Awwwww!  You brought Ella with you!" Lucy said when she walked in.

Lucy and Georgia had invited Millie, Fran and Rachel.

"Hey watch this," Ella shouted so I turned around from where I was walking towards the girls to look at her as she cannonballed into the pool splashing us all.

"Madison! Watch out, " Lucy said before I got sent flying into the pool. I screamed falling into the deep end and when you can't swim it petrifying. 

I braced my body to hit the water. I hit the water and started panicking but was lifted up quite quickly. Not even thinking twice I wrapped my legs around the person that same me trying to calm my racing heart down.

"You okay?" Ella said lifting me up and onto the edge of the pool.

"Thanks, El," I said still shaking.

I decided not to get back into the pool after that. I wrapped a towel around myself and sat on one of the pool chairs.

"Awwww, Rachel! You scared her," Fran said getting out of the pool to sit with me.

"Sorry!" Rachel said sitting next to me and giving me a hug.

After I had managed to fully calm down I got back into the shallow end and ended up throwing around a ball.

I ended up going towards the deep end with everyone else but with a tight grip on Ella's wrist the whole time. We then decided to take some photos. I was between Georgia and Ella with my arms wrapped around both of their shoulders to keep balance.

After getting out I just smiled to myself because I was surrounded around some great people and players and living my childhood dream. I genuinely couldn't be happier right now.