Chapter 11

12:30

Ella's POV

"Where were you?" I yelled at Madison as she stumbled drunk into our room, followed by Alessia Russo.

"We just had some fun! We got bored by the pool and so went to the pub. We met some guys there. I think I may had 1 too many..." Madison stumbled out while laughing."

"They were so funny and brought us drinks." Alessia laughed. "I have a question for you, Bella Boo."

"What's that nickname!" Madison said while dying of laughter.

"It's funny, right?"

"So funny less."

"Anyway, Ella, does it count as cheating if it's just a kiss?" She questioned. "Because my boyfriend won't be happy to hear that I kissed someone else tonight."

"Just don't tell him," I replied. I quickly spotted that she was getting her phone out and snatched it off her before she could do anything stupid on it.

"I'll never forget that, Less," Madison laughed while lying down on her bed.

"Madi is so much better kisser than my boyfriend. Don't tell him that though. Maybe I should break up with him for her because damn."

Here I am stuck, with 2 young teammates that are drunk. I took a deep breath because now instead of a peaceful sleep like I hoped for I was going to be dealing with 2 drunk girls.

But also What? Madison kissed Alessia? What the hell?

"So which guy did you kiss? Were they at least hot?" I asked trying to get my mind off of what I just got told.

"None of them! I'm gay! I just kissed her! She is such a good kisser!" Madison said with a huge smile on her face.

"And I'm not. I have a boyfriend it's just the guys told us too. It was so funny. I recommend to you to make out with her!"

They both began laughing really hard again together. So I had to laugh with them. Their laughs are so funny.

"Bella Boo is laughing too! I LOVE her!" Madison said wrapping her arm around me.

THIS WAS GOING TO BE A LONG NIGHT.

____

7:00

Still Ella's POV

They finally fell asleep at around 1 am but woke up again so I spent most of 2 holding their hair up while they were up in the toilet.

They were looking all gross so I turned on the shower and put them both in there.

Then after a lot more laughter they finally fell back asleep in Madison's bed.

So here I am heading to the team gym with only 2 hours of sleep. We luckily didn't have training til later today, so hopefully, I can get a bit more sleep and the girls can feel less dead.

I saw Georgia and Lucy in the gym together and had to act like I didn't listen to the conversation that Madison and Georgia had.

"I think Keira could bench you, Ella??" Lucy randomly said.

"Umm?"

"KEIRA!" She yelled.

Now everyone was looking at us. I looked away feeling awkward with all the attention now on us but Keira came over.

"Guess what?" Lucy said.

"What Luc?"

"I reckon you could bench Ella! She's tiny!"

"I don't wanna hurt her?"

"Go on try it. Who cares?"

"Me! I care!" I said.

"Come on. Don't be a baby." Lucy smirked. "Georgia and I can spot you guys."

____

8:30

Madison's POV

"Aw crap. Why does my head hurt so much?" I asked as I tried to open my eyes.

I rolled over away from the window and saw that Alessia was shaking me awake.

"What do you remember from last night?" She asked.

It took me to remember why she was here and why my head hurt.

"Crap. We didn't do something bad did we?" I asked.

"Do you remember anything?"

"Yh, everything," I said, sitting up slowly using my arms to stabilize myself.

"Great. I don't wanna explain that."

"I mean we didn't do good at explaining things to Ella last night," I said while sighing.

"I think she may be mad,"

"To be fair I'd be mad if my roommate came back drunk while on a professional camp," Alessia said.

"Gosh, sorry for making you come drinking," I sighed, rubbing my head.

"It's alright. We had a good time,"

"Not the best time though,"

"Sooo, I just have to ask. Are you actually -" She started before I cut her off.

"Yes. Well, I think I am." I replied.

"Okay," she said.

"But please don't tell anyone. Especially Ella."

"Got ya,"

"Or Geogia or Lucy to be honest,"

"I won't tell anyone, don't worry. And can you please not tell anyone, especially my boyfriend, that we kissed last night?" She said.

"I won't tell anyone."

"He would probs beat you up" She laughed. "But you lied to Ella last night. You told her that the guy made you. And that's not true."

"Shhhh. I liked my lie. And that part of the night will never be talked again with Ella, because it most definitely wasn't just a kiss."

"Please don't make this a big thing."

"Alright, you don't downplay it,"

"Fine. You made out with me for about 25 seconds to prove yourself to a bunch of random guys we don't care about and won't see again."

"Exactly. And you kissed me back because you were drunk,"

"Yep, didn't mean anything to me,"

"Nor me,"

"Can we talk about how nice Ella was though? She stayed and took care of us instead of leaving." Said Alessia.

"I feel kinda bad,"

"She's a good one," Alessia said. "If you're interested in her she's definitely a keeper."

"She really is," I sighed, thousands of thoughts running through my mind.