Chapter 21

7:30

Ella's POV

Last night was one of the best nights ever.

I feel like everything finally fell into place. I finally got what I wanted since school.

But it definitely became shocking when Keira found the spare key to our room and tried to come in at 7:30 this morning. Luckily for us, I heard her fumbling with the key but we still didn't get much time so I told Madison to go under the covers.

"Is everything okay?" Keira asked as she walked in.

"Yeah, why?" I asked.

"You randomly left last night and didn't answer your phone. I was kinda worr-"

"Why did you just stop talking?"

"Who are you hiding? Did you hook up with some guy?"

"Wha-"

"Let me handle this," She said with a smug smile.

"Keira. Keira no." She said walking over to where Madison was hiding. "Keir-"

She ripped the duvet back.

"Surprise?" Madison said.

"Ella," Keira said.

"Keira. I can explain. It's not what it looks like. Last night we were watching a film and she fell asleep and-"

"Oh really. In your shirt and with no trousers on?"

"Mhm,"

"Okay. Lie to me then I guess,"

"Fine. We hooked up. But-"

"It was a one-time thing," Madison said cutting me off.

"That's what they all say. You're roommates for another week," Keira said.

"We were both really tired and making stupid decisions. It's not gonna happen again," Madison said.

"Whatever you say,"

"Don't tell anyone, please. Not even Georgia or Alessia and definitely not Lucy," I pleaded.

"I won't. It's not my business. Sorry for barging in," She said before leaving.

"That was weird,"

"You can say that again," I sighed.

"And what I said ... I didn't mean it," She reassured me.

"Oh thank god. You almost gave me a heart attack,"

"But I really do hope she doesn't tell anyone,"

"She won't. I trust her."

"I'm hungry," She said before getting up and ready.

^ Madison's outfit.

"Me too. I'll come with you,"

"Alright,"