13

After the party Meako fell into his bed he was exhausted and so was his wolf spirit he lays down finally asleep when he catches the most wonderful scent in his life he opens his eyes and looks out the window. "What is that" his wolf growls lightle. (Mine) He shook it away too tired to care at the moment

Morning Meako's pov

I know I'm home alone. I don't see any cars in the driveway but honestly I like it this way. I know it's weird. A Wolf who likes to be alone and not with his pack but I really don't like feeling over crowded I guess. I was packing up for school when I got that wonderful scent again from last night. I smile and breathe it in. "Hmm" I don't know what it is but I hope I can I find it at school although seeing how I know I'm going to get beat up again I doubt it. I sigh and start walking to school the scent gets stronger and so does my wolf's voice. (Mine) (Shut up will you I don't know what the hell you mean) I think to him. Till the scent source is so close and so strong. I can't take it anymore I have to find i-. My thoughts are cut off when I feel someone punch me in the back of my head. "Ga!" I yelped and fall to the ground. "Welcome back to alpha school... little bitch boy." I heard August laugh a little and so does his best friend Griff I just stay on the ground I still smell that scent it's so strong and .....no....no...no..NO. it's him it's gotta be him it's his scent. I look up at August and for a second I swear I saw a look of fear and realization on his face he knows something....but what was the fear for. He kicked me in my head one more time before going into school. I lay here for some time and let some of the pain heal at least a little I don't heal as fast as a lot of the others I'm also the smallest werewolf in here I guess that's another reason I get billed about.

3 classes later lunch time

It's finally lunch time I do what I usually do and just sit in front of my locker and eat alone I like it when I'm alone. But unfortunately that's short lived when August pins me to my locker hard I can't even help the small whimper that escaped my mouth. He looks at me confused and scared to be honest...I hated that look on his face why was he afraid when he could do what ever the fuck he wants with out getting into trouble. He smells so fucking good though his scent is the same one from this morning and last night but why i- (MINE). My wolf spirit howls in my mine and August shoots back so hard he hit the lockers behind him and I landed on the ground he sank down to the ground and looks at me. "What the fuck." He looks at me. W-what's wrong." I stutter out of fear. He looks at me and shakes his head and stands up he grabs my arm and pulls me into the closet for the cleaning supplies he pins me to the wall. His eyes start to glow bright green and he leans in a little. "If you tell anyone this I'll hurt you." He growls lightle. I nod and shake a little bit I don't like how close he is and that I can't move. He leans in more and kisses my neck right under my jaw he's a lot softer than I thought he would be ... although I never really thought about it..I kinda like it though ok I really like it don't judge me.