home life

(just a warning ⚠️ ⚠️ read at your own risk no smut but close enough.)

He smirks at me as he slowly pulls his jeans on. Really I know he knows what he's doing to me. I laughed slightly and turned away laughs slightly and flipped him off playing around. All of the sudden I feel his breath on the back of my shoulder he kisses me softly there. "You having a little problem?" I look down and I can see my member though my jeans I had on yesterday. He smirks and follows my eyes. He smirks and kisses my neck softly biting at the skin a little. I Lean my head over a little enjoying the feeling of it. "M-meako... please." I groaned. He smirks. And pulls away. I whimper a little when he pulls away from my neck I wanted more dangit. I growled and pulled him closer. He smirks and kisses me hard which ain't helping...my little problem but I don't even care right now. His hands travel all over my back and they go down a little bit and they land on my waist and he plays with my belt buckle a little and I pull away just a little I don't Wana make him feel like he's doing something wrong cuz he ain't it's just...I want him to be sure. Someone knocked on the door and I hid in the closet. I hear someone talking to Meako and I smiled at how nervous he sounded haha revenge for being a little tease early. Eventually I get let out and he smiles at me. "We really need to get going or we'll be late." I smile. He sighed annoyed that we couldn't continue. I kiss his forehead and climb out his window and go home and get ready for school I also take care of that little problem I was having.

I saw Meako outside waiting for me and we walked to school together. "Meak...can I come over to your place after school?" I whine a little he looks at me a little sad and nodded. "Thanks..." He nods

After my first class I was getting stuff out of my locker when someone shoved me against the wall I growled and shoved them away and pinned them against the locker. "Lyra! What the hell is wrong with you?" I signed and let go of one my big sisters. She shrugs. "Why didn't you come home last night we we're worried about you." I shrugged I don't Wana tell her about Meak.
"We're you with a girl?" She asked I shake my head. She smiles a little bit. "So a boy then?" I blush damnit the memory of this morning is making me red. "So what's his name?" She asked. "Fuck you..." I laughed. She giggles a little.

Lunch time finally I make sure I'm not being followed and I see my blue in the hallway. "Finally." He smiles when he sees me. I smile and put my arms around his waist and he puts his arms around my neck I smile and kiss him softly but he decided to take it up a notch and bite my lip and ask for entry but I pull away. He looks at me confused. "Come with me." I pull his arm and he laughs a little. "We're are we going?" He laughs I laugh a little. "Come on there's a few people I want you to meet." I laughed and he smiled a little and I took him behind the school. I smile and so does Lyra and wolf. "Meako this is my one of my older sisters Lyra and one of my friends wolf." He shyle waved at them and I smiled he's freaking adorable when he's shy. Wolf Smiles at him. "So why have I not heard that there's another not straight person in school?" Wolf joked Meako raised an eyebrow. "Your gay?" I couldn't help but laugh a little. "Blue... Wolf is gender fluid and Pansexual." He looks at wolf and smiles a little.

After school Meako and I along with Lyra walk back to my place I decided to get some of my stuff so I could just go to Meako's place for a few nights I don't Wana be here for a long time. I run up to my shared bedroom and grabbed a bag and some clothes till I heard the door slam shut. (Fuck I'm doomed) I think to myself.