bruised

Meako's POV

Why did I love the way he said that. He smiles and leans in a little. I can't help the small smile on my face I put my forehead on his chest. "I believe you." I feel him sigh in relief a little. He slowly put his arms around me. I smile and snuggle into him. He's so warm I just now realized how cold I am. He smiles and breathes in my scent and plays with my dark curly hair. I can hear him laughing a little bit. I smile and he kisses my cheek.

We sat down and talked and snuggled together for a while till it got dark outside. I think I fell asleep on his shoulder. I couldn't help it he's so freaking warm. "Do you need me to Walk you home." I smile and shook my head. "I'll be ok." I stood up and so did he. He  kissed me sweetly and I smiled and kissed him back. "See you tomorrow." He smiles and nods before walking away. I smile and walk to my house.

I see my moms car in the driveway and roll my eyes. I hate it when the whole family is home. I love them it's just that they always ask me the stupidest questions. I swear they always think there's something wrong with  me. All though I'm starting to think the same. I go inside and Walked in the kitchen were my mom is. "Hey Meako were where you I was getting worried." "Um I was just walking around and I lost track of time." I can not tell anyone about August. I smile at the memory of kissing him. I look up and  see my mom she's got her eyebrow raised and I sighed. I know that look. "Tell me the truth Meak." "I was with a friend walking around...." I know she wants the whole truth and that pretty much is I'm just leaving out the fact that I made out with him and cuddled with him and he may have given me hickey I still need to check on that but still I kinda told the truth I'm just leaving some stuff out. "What are you not telling me." Nothing... I'm going to get ready for school tomorrow." I quickly run upstairs and I soon as I get to my room I grabbed a small mirror and looked at my neck. "Fuck." I smacked my forehead when I saw the big purple bruise on my neck.