what are we

Meako's POV

I wake up on my bedroom floor. the pain is gone except the one in my chest but I guess that's not going away time soon. I slowly stand up and look in the mirror my clothes from yesterday are covered in blood. I don't even bother changing. I just grabbed a different hoodie and went down stairs. I know I'm home alone again it's Thursday and I really don't feel like going to school today I'll go tomorrow.

August pov

I layed in my bed when I hear my alarm going off I sighed and turned it off I need to check on my little one I know something bad happened to him yesterday all I could smell was his blood for a long time but my friends wouldn't let me leave. I'm gana skip out on school today I don't think Meako is going today if he got hurt that bad and if he does he's stronger than ever thought. I walked for a while till I picked up his scent and I smiled and followed it to a huge black and white house. "Dame he must be rich." I mumble I smell the air and Meakos scent is all over this place he's home. I smile slightly and knock on the door. No answer so I knocked again I know he can smell my scent at least. No answer. I'm a little confused and upset till I remembered something. "Fuck....." He probably saw Savannah on me yesterday it wasn't what it looked like she kissed me ok I kinda kissed her but it wasn't like that my friends said they saw me with Meako and they said I needed to prove I wasn't...a um I ain't going to say it I hate what they called me and people like me and Meako it's a word that only some people will ever understand how much pain it can cause and I want to hurt my friend for using it. "Fuck...I fucked up so bad." I growled at myself for being a dumb ass. I signed and looked up somone left there window open maybe it's Meakos room I smile slightly I need to fix this I climbed up to the window and stepped in. "Ok definitely not his room." There's blue and white everywhere in this room and it's clearly a girl's room there's a light blue dress on the bed and a picture of a girl with dark brown hair and bright blue eyes and pail skin and on the left side of the picture is a girl with dark hair and dark skin she's darker then Meako I smile maybe their his sisters. "What are you doing here?!" Meako yells scared. 'Oh hey I just wanted to talk to you and .... explain what happened yesterday." He glares and I looked him up and down his jeans are all covered in dried blood I take a step closer to him and he backed away I whine. "You can start taking or climb out the window you climbed in." He growls at me ok I know I shouldn't say this but I'm loving the way he orders me around it's actually really distracting me in certain areas I shook the thought away. "What you saw with me and savanna yesterday look she kissed me because I asked her too because my friend was starting to catch on and he said he saw me and you and he said I needed to prove that I wasn't um......a...you know what I mean..." He looks at me in my eyes as if he's searching for a lie he sighed when he didn't fined it. I stepped over to him he didn't back away this time I lifted my arm to gently just touch his arms he didn't pull away and I'm glad I played with his hoodie fabric on his sleeves. "I'm sorry...... I'm so so sorry about yesterday and if I could beat the hell out of them I would.." I whimper "I know.." a small tear slides down his cheek I gently wiped it away i pull him closer and kiss his forehead lightly. He closed his eyes and more tears fall from his eyes he steps away from me making me whimper a little bit. I can't... we can't.." he sighed frustrated when he can't seem to get the words out. ...he took a breath and looks at me in the eyes. "What are we?"