definitely gay

Meako's POV

Me and Hunter have been hanging out non stop for like 3 weeks in fact he's coming over this weekend to spend the night I opened the door for him and he smiles . "Heyyyy" I laugh. "Hey." We admittedly go upstairs to my room and we hang out and laugh and watch movies and talk about school and how much we hated it and we can't wait till we're 16 and we can graduate from it in werewolf ageing we stopped at 16 unlike humans. "We were planning truth or dare. Ok Meako Truth or dare." I shrugged. "Dare." "I dare you to close your eyes and trust me for a minute." I do as I'm told and close my eyes and I don't feel anything for a minute till I feel his lips on mine. My wolf spirit growls in my mind but I've missed this so I ignore it and kiss him back. I put my hand on the back of his neck and pull myself closer to him keeping my eyes closed. Hunter pulls me on his lap and kisses me hard. He lightly bites my lip and I pull away. He smiles at me. "Well well well I wasn't expecting you to take it that far." He laughs I laugh a little bit as well although it's more of an embarrassment one. "I wasn't expecting you to kiss me." I said already feeling my face getting warm. He smiles. "Sorry I didn't know if you swung this way." I raised an eyebrow. He laughs "I didn't know if you were into guys." "Oh.........can I ask you something?" He nods and I sighed. How did...did you know you were....um ...not straight?" I asked he smiles softly. "Well I'm not gay either." He smiles I look at him. "I'm pansexual actually and it means I like people for personalty and nothing else and I kinda just experimented a little and then I googled bisexual and then that didn't quite fit and then I heard some one say something about pansexual and I looked it up and I pretty much was like yeah that's me." He laughs I smile at how brave he is he's completely fine with who he is ....I whish I was like him. "So you're not sure if you're straight or ....into guys?" He asked and I nod. He nods. "Wait how do you know I'm not interested in both?" He smiles. "Meak when was the last time you looked at a girl though oh she's hot." I looked stunned for a second and thought back. "Never...." He laughs lightly and I again looked stunned 😳. "Meak I think you just figured out we're your interests lie." We talked for a while after i asked a million questions about how he was so sure and then we started talking about slupterys we think are hot. "Ok Zayn Malik." Hunter says. I smile for a second. "Hot." He smiles and nods in agreement. "Harry styles." I smile. "Hot but definitely taken." Hunter says pretending to be sad over it. Really who is he seeing?" I ask he gives me the do you not live under a rock look. "What?" I ask he pulls up a few videos on his tablet titled Larry styslon.  And wow I had no fucking clue.... maybe I do live in my own little world sometimes. Later that night we're both going to sleep him on the floor and me in my bed I'm laying away and staring at the ceiling I'm gay ..... like 1000 percent gay. I looked at Hunter and he's already asleep. "Hey Hunter." "Hmm... what is it Meako?" "Does this mean I... I have to like come out to everyone I know whenever I'm ready?" He laughs lightly and looks at me. "Ok ...ok I could say so many things right now and joke about this but I'm not a mean friend and I care about you so no you don't have to come out at all if you don't want to and it's not about being ready to come out cuz really your not trapped in something or hiding from anything you're you you like boys so what I like them to I like anyone I want and you like anyboy you want it doesn't matter and if people have something to say about it they can go fuck themselves cuz you get to live your life the way you want your not living it forthem your living it for you." I smile and we go to sleep..... I can't believe I'm gay and that I never FUCKING knew till I met hunter well technically August....