reaction

Meako's pov

I lean my head back to give him more room.  I think he got the point he started kissing my neck in more than just that spot. I can't hold back a small noise when he kisses a certain spot. I feel his small laugh against my skin. He gently lets go of my arms and he stops pinging me. His hands go to my waist and I hold him close I don't want him to stop. He pulls away so gently it gives me chills down my spine he looks at me. His eyes are so pretty and I Lean in a little bit and so does he but he jumped away from me when the bell rings and he runs out of the room. Everything hits me and I fall to the ground and curl up into the corner. "What the fuck what the fuck what the fuck." I cussed myself out for being so stupid I shouldn't have done that that was so frickin stupid and .... kinda wrong I mean not disrespect to anyone at all it's just I'm a werewolf shouldn't have been doing stuff like that with a girl ..... shouldn't I Wana be with a girl.....  I put my head on my knees and just turned myself into a little ball.

August pov

I ran outside and went behind the school. I sink down and put my head in my hands. Why the fuck did I want to kiss him so bad...why did I kiss his neck why didn't he run away when I let go of his arms. I have so many questions and no answers. I'm so Dead if he tells anyone. "Fuck I'm screwed." I mumble "you skipping school little wolf?" My head snapped up at Kys voice he's one of my big brothers. "N-no I...I just needed a minute to think." He smiles and sits next to me and I curled my knees in and put my head down. "What's wrong with me..." I mumble feeling like I did something very very cleverly wrong. He raised and eyebrow. "What did you do that makes you feel like there's something wrong with you?" Ky asked I shake my head I can't tell him. Well I don't want to anyway. He pulls me into a hug and I hug him close he's definitely one of my favorite big brothers.

After school Meako's pov

My parents aren't home yet. They won't be for a long time yet and I'm glad I can't handle people right now. I run up the stairs and go to my room. My sister's aren't home yet either. I'm pretty sure they might be at there Friend's house. I lay on my bed and put a pillow over my face and yell into it. I can't get him out of my head I can't shake the feeling of his lips on my neck and how it felt and- OK I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE. I jump up and run down stairs and outside. I end up walking down the street for a long time before I catch a familiar scent. His scent to be putting it right. I love his smell and I don't know why I used to get scared when I used to catch it but now it's like a drug it's like I need it to breathe... it's annoying...

After school August  POV

I walked home with my friends and I tried to act normal but I couldn't stop thinking about him. I lick my lips and I can practically taste his skin on my lips. I smile at the thought of kissing him again. Before I knew it I was at my house and I heard screaming and yelling coming from the in side I signed annoyed and I kept walking till I reached an alley way I sighed and sit down against the building on the right. I lean my head back and I think I fell asleep for a while till I smell his scent and I opened my eyes and stand up and I see him he's standing only a few feet away from me he sighed annoyed and can't help but laugh a little bit he's so cute when he's annoyed at something. I smirked and grabbed his arm and covered his mouth when he tried to yell. He bites my hand hard. "Ow" I yelped. I pushed him against the wall across from me and I looked at my hand. It's not going to heal cuz... well he's my mate and yeah when we hurt each other sometimes it doesn't heal as fast cuz we aren't supposed to hurt each other...Which now that I'm thinking about it this way explains a lot. He looks at me and he's shaking slightly. S-sorry... please d-don't hurt me it was a reaction to fear". He stutters a lot I think he's still afraid of me I guess that's my fault. I walked to him and my eyes started glowing and it triggered his I smile and laughed a little. "I won't hurt you.."