save me 💚

August POV

Meako told me to just go back to his place I didn't really argue with him on it I don't Wana go back to my place. "Are you sure you're parents won't mind or ask questions...." I ask if they ask me anything about meak I won't even know what the hell to say. He smiles and rubs my arm a little. "I bet they won't even notice." I roll my eyes and he laughs. We go inside and my eyes dubbed in size his place was huge you could fit my hole family in just the down stairs I looked around afraid to touch anything it all looked so expensive and fancy. "Aww who's your friend?" A new voice broke me out of my head and I saw a dark skinned girl with a red haired boy her age standing next to her. "This is August, August this is my oldest sister kay." I shyly waved at her and she smiles "that's jet her best friend." Meako explained and me and him go upstairs to his room. I nodded. He smiles and rubs my shoulder softly. "Your being all quiet....are you nervous?" He smiles. I don't even bother lieing. "Yeah a little..." He smiles and kisses my cheek. "It's ok you don't need to be....I do Wana look at how bad that cut is though." He says crossing his arms at me. I signed I told him it ain't that big of deal but he's as stubborn as a goat so of course he didn't list to me. I take off my hoodie and shirt and he tells me to lay down on the bed and I do all though I can't lie it did effect me in some ways...if you know what I mean. He sighed and wipes away some of the blood with a small rag and he sees how deep it is.  "Ow.." I whine when he actually touches it to hard. "Sorry angel" I nod and I know I blushed a little I like the new nickname. He cleaned it up for me and I'm grateful we pretty much just cuddle after that he's playing with my hair and I'm pretending to be asleep on his chest I like being this close to him he smiles and kisses my head and I snuggle closer to him. I heard him laughing at me a little bit I don't even care I know I'm being cute right now.