little one

August pov

I lay on my bed. I share my room with my 4 older brothers and my one little brother. All my sister shared a room right next to us and my parents room is downstairs. I cannot for the life of me get him out of my head. I smile and close my eyes and picture him. He's sitting in his room and smiling at me-. my daydream is cut off when I feel something hit my face. "What the hell." I rolled over and i see my little brother and his twin sister Creak and May my parents have a very unique taste in name's. "What do you guys want." I asked. "Wana play with us?""please August please please please." I can't help but smile at them. I remember what it was like being the youngest in this house. Till they were born I was the youngest. I smile. "Yeah sure let's go out side we can play for a while." I Played tag with May and Creak for hours till our eldest brother calls us in for bed. I can't believe I'm saying this but I can't wait for school tomorrow cuz I know I'll see him there.

The next morning at school

I'm standing with my best friend Griff. When I see him my mate well he will be anyway. He doesn't walk over to me which I get why and I'm kinda glad he doesn't. I don't want Griff asking questions or assuming I'm....well....you know. The be rings and we all go to class well everyone else does but when there's no one around I grab Meako and pull him down the hall into the bathroom I make sure there's no one in any stalls before I kiss him sweetly. "Hi" he laughs. I blushed he's just to dame cute. "Hey" I snuggled into his neck and kiss him on his sweet spot. He makes a little noise and l swear if does it again it will kill me. I pull away and he smiles at me. I smile at him and kisses his forehead. "Mine" I mumble. He laughs lightly and stands on his tippy toes and kisses my forehead. "Mine" he smiles. I laughed a little I didn't notice how short he is compared to me. He's gotta be only like 5'8' and I'm 6'1'. I smile at my little one. The late bell rings and I sighed. I don't want to let go of him. He's mine I don't Wana share. He smiles and kisses me softly. "See you later." I smile and nod.

Sorry for the short chapter I have to get ready for my school's testing but if you Wana see anything in particular later in the storyline make sure to comment