reality ruined my life.

(Nothing happened  smut wise just read at your own risk)

Meako's POV

I looked and saw August asleep on me he snuggled closer and I smiled and kissed his head softly. "I'll always keep you safe Blondie." He smiles in his sleep and I kiss his forehead and I curled up with him and fell asleep as well.

I woke up a little bit ago. I looked at my clock it's 2 am.  I grumble at myself a little I can almost never fall asleep and stay asleep. I look over at August he's passed out I smile at how he's still shirtless I smirk. I lean on his shoulder a little bit. "Hmm Blue?" He asked as if he forgot where he is. "Yeah Blondie?" He snuggled up closer to me. "I kinda want something to drink." I smile and stand up and pulls his arm with me. 'Hmmmmm I sleepy." I laughed at how childish he is when he's tired it's cute. "Come on we are just getting water." He rolled his eyes but followed me down stairs. I get his water and he chugged it down and I couldn't keep my eyes off him. He smirks. "Take a picture of you want." I blushed a little. "Shut up and drink your water." He smiles and pulls me closer and he kisses my neck softly. He pulls away and bites my ear softly. "Upstairs?" I can feel my face on fire and I nod. I run upstairs and he follows me to my room. He smiles at me and I kiss him hard. He bites my lip softly and pull away I nuzzle into his neck and kissed it softly I'm very tempted to mark him but I won't unless he says it's ok. He nuzzles into my shoulder. " Blue...." Hmm." I hummed. He just snuggled up closer to me I smile and hugged him close and we go back to sleep together.

The next morning August pov

I felt something warm beside me and I snuggle up closer to it. I forget were I am but it's warm and I'm not getting yelled at and there's no screaming flights going on down stairs.....if this is heaven I'm liking it so far. I snuggle closer to the warm thing and I feel someone put their arms around me I signed and smell the scent of who ever it is and I smiled oh yeah I'm at little ones house. I smile and kiss him shoulder softly. He kisses my cheek. "Do we have  to get up?" I ask. "At some point don't we have to go back to reality?" I sigh at his point. I don't Wana leave his side. He kisses my head and hugs me close. "You just don't Wana go home....do you" I whimper and snuggle closer to him. He hugs me close and kisses my head a couple of times. I don't Wana go home it's nice here no screaming no fighting no one being beaten or anything and my little one is here I don't Wana leave. He smiles and kisses my head it's 5:30 am school starts at 7:20. I yawn and he sits up and I whine at him. "Sorry Blondie but you should probably go home and get your stuff for school." I whine and snuggle into him again. He smiles. "I'll walk you there and wait for you ok." I smile. "Fiiiine." Laughs a little and stands up and picks out some clothes and all black shirts and black skinny jeans and a black and white hoodie a one D hoodie I smile he's a one direction fan that 2 of us. He looks at me. And smirks and he pulls off his shirt and cover my eyes and blushe lightly. I can hear him laughing a little. "You clold have warned me if you wanted me to turn away." I laughed. "I don't care if you see me..." I blushed and take my hand away from my eyes he's shirtless of course he is he has to be a little tease. He's got boxers on and I smirk slightly and look him up and down I lick my lips a little dame he's hot.