his eyes

August's pov hours before

I can't believe my mom left again last night and I had to care for my brothers and sister's..... again...and I can't stop thinking about that scent last night.... "Hey August look who's back." My friend Griff break's me out of my head and points at Meako but I called him bitch boy... in front of my friends anyway in my head I like to call him curly. I let my eyes trace his form for a few seconds before me and Griff walk over to him and start beating him up. I know it's not a good idea but it's what Griff wanted to do and I'm not going back to being the one people bullied. I already went through it now it's his turn. I stopped when he's on the ground for a second..his scent... it's the scent from last night...he ... he's...my..-(MINE). my wolf spirit yells at me and he looks up at me and my heart starts going crazy. I have to get out of here.

Lunchtime

I know we're Curly is right now he's in the hall way eating his lunch I don't know why but he doesn't eat in the food hall like the rest of us I look around at my friend's. "Um I'm going to get something out of my locker." They nod and I walked away from them and to the hall way and sure enough there's Curly. I pin him to his locker and I hear him whimper my god..why did I like that sound coming from him...I have to fight off the want to take in his wonderful scent. I'm still confused why him why does my wolf spirit want him shouldn't I want a girl... I've always liked girls I've been with a few girls anyway. I meant his eyes his beyond beautiful teal blue eyes god stop thinking about him like this I don't like him...ok maybe I do a little....a lot damnit..i-. (MINE). (MINE).

I dropped him and I flung myself back and I hit the lockers behind me and looked at him in absolutel fear it's him I can hear his wolf spirit in his mind he's...my mate ...my wolf thinks so anyway and so does his. "What the fuck." I'm so confused. "What's wrong." I heard him whimper god I can't take that sound coming from him. I shake my head and stand up I grabbed his arm and pull him into a closet with a bunch of cleaning stuff in it and I pin him to the wall i don't want him to run gosh he's so... cute... damnit this crush is going to get me killed ether by my friends or myself I don't know about my family. I lean in a little bit before whispering in his ear. "If you tell anyone this I'll hurt you." I don't mean it but I hope he believes me. I can feel him shaking a little he's cute is it weird that I don't want him to be afraid... usually I won't care if he is but right now I don't want him to be afraid...of me. I lean in and kisses his neck I try to be gentle his skin is warm and soft really frickin soft...I like this...