safe with you

Meako's POV

"What is taking him so long in there?" Lyra shrugs and watches the house with me August told her to stay with me outside. I was about to say something else when we heard loud screaming and yelling in side the house August ran out to us and he grabbed my my arm and Lyras and ran down the street. We ended up in the alley way we end up here a lot actually it's unhealthy really. "Who .....why did you run?" I ask he looks at me and shakes his head. I grabbed his arm. "Blondie..." He sighed. "One of my parents." I signed and give up I know he ain't going to give me an answer but oh well as long as he's safe I don't care. "I'd better get home before mom freaks out again." Lyra say's August nods and she walks away and August looks at me and a small tear rolls down his face. It broke me up in side and I wiped away his tear and hold him close. Please don't cry ...it will be ok.... I'll be your safe place angel please don't cry." I whine and kisses his head softly and we sink to the ground and I hold him close to me till he calms down a little. We go back to my house after that.

"So .... that was one of your sisters?" I asked him when I got out of the shower. He blushes and looks me up and down. "Yeah..." I smile and sit in front of him on my bed. "How many siblings do you have?" He smiles. "I have 9 siblings my oldest brother is Stormy and his twin brother's are River and Wyatt and the 4th and final order brother is Ky and I have 3 older sisters Willa, winter and Lyra and then my younger twin siblings Creak and May." "Wow...." I smile he's got so many siblings. "Wich one hurt you?" I growl lightly in my throat. He smiles a little bit and pulls me up to him. "It's fine Meak don't worry about it ok." I roll my eyes but snuggled into him.

A few hours later all we've done is cuddle and watch movies together Wich is really cute if I'm being honest. But I've been meaning to ask about if he's had any luck finding out who he is sexuality wise any way.
"Can I ask you something?" He nods and I take a breath. "Have you had any luck with finding out who you are?" He smiles a little bit. "Yeah actually I have...." I smile a little and sit up. "Really?" He nods. "I'm bisexual..." He says and smiles and kisses his face he smiles and kisses my head. "How do you know?" I ask. "I over heard my brother telling my sister about how he thinks he might be and I talked to him about it and he really helped me just be open to it and when I kissed you and savanna it kinda just clicked I guess." I smile and kiss him softly and snuggled up with him and we fell asleep.