I need to figure out me myself and I

Why did he have to ask that question. How am I supposed to answer it. I mean I really like him.....for fuck sake I'm in love with him i should just admit that to myself at least. I came all the here just to make sure he didn't hate me. I really am in love with him. He looks at me and I sighed. "I...I.. don't know."

Meako's POV

When I asked him what we are I was really hoping for a certain answer and that wasn't it. Damit boys can be so slow..... don't read to much into what I just said and yes I'm saying that as a boy myself and I can it we can be idiot at times but I also know some girls who aren't the fastest thinkers themselves. I signed and stepped closer to him I kissed him cheek. He hugs me  close. "Do you know what you Wana be with me?" I mumble hating how weak my voice is. "I..I don't know I'm just.... kinda lost right now." He studders and wipes away tears of his own. I nod understanding cuz hell if he thinks I got myself all figured out he's wrong. I wiped away my tears and some of his. "I'm so fucked up." He laughs as his tears fall. I shake my head and hug him close. "If you are I guess that makes two of us." I laughed he said sad at me and I played with his hair softly. "I'm sorry blue."  That's a new one. "Blue?" I asked he smiles softly. "Your eyes are most beautiful blue I've ever seen so In my mind I'll call you blue." He smiles with a blush I smile. "Thanks Blondie."  I smirk. He laughs and runs his fingers though his hair. "I guess I'd better get home." He sighed and I nod. "If you ever Wana talk I'm here for you." He nods and hugs me it's not how we used to hug it's more just like a friendly thing I hate it. He gives me his number and I saved it as Blondie and has me as blue I smile at it he puts a blue hart by it and put a green one by his name like his beautiful green eyes.

The next day at school goes by quick me and August didn't even talk to each other he ate in the lunch hall and I ate in the hall again alone I didn't mind it sure my wolf spirit wasn't as happy about it but we both need to figure this out. Later that day I was getting stuff out of my locker and I saw a boy looking at me I'm pretty sure his name is Hunter I have a few classes with him actually he smiles at me warmly and I returned it. "Hey your Meako right?" "Yeah your Hunter?" He nods and we ended up talking with each other a lot about everything mostly video games but he's kinda funny and he's nice he walked me home and I said goodbye to him and he walks home. I go upstairs and check my phone. I got a text from August.

💚August: who is that boy you were talking to earlier

💙Meako: his name is Hunter I have a few classes with him why do you ask?

💚August: no reason 😒

💙 Meako: ok.....

Well that's a little wired but I shrugged it off. I heard the door open down stairs and I looked out the window my dad was home and so was my big sister kay. I run down stairs and hug her tightly. "Hey meaky" I rolled my eyes at the horrible nickname she calls me she laughed my sister kay had dark skin and curly frizzy hair and brown eyes my sister Kate has pail skin blue eyes and waves in her dark brown hair me I have mixed darker ish skin and black hair with curls in it but not like kay it's kinda like a Harry styles curly but not as long as his. My dad has pail skin and my mom has dark skin and thats why my one sister is lighter skin why my other has dark skin everywhere we go people think we're adopted and my litterly show's them a couple of pictures of being born it's kinda embarrassing to be honest but oh well. My dad smiles at me and hugs me tightly he's always been looking out for us he was a pro boxer at one point in his life till he met my mom she would get all sad when he had to somewhere far away so he quit and decided to just get a new job and my mom is a kinda fashion designer for wedding dresses. I hear the door open again and I sit on the kitchen counter and my mom smiles at me when she walks in. "How was school?" She asked I smile. "It was alright I made a friend." She smiles and so do my sister's Kate hugs me close and so does Kay. I laughed there making a huge deal out of this.