✨stolen book✨

on one normal day in Liyue, Hutao ran around Liyue Harbour, randomly ringing doorbells, laughing as angry neighbors came out and yelled at her. "Hehe!" she said and  sprinted away to Wuwang hill. She randomly stole an apple and ran to her friend Xingqiu. 

"Hi xingqiu! Aiya, I'm so bored. What should I do? There is still a whole 7 whole hours until I go to sleep! Hehe, should I steal something?" She grabbed him and his book. 

Xingqiu closed his book. "Hi Hutao. No, you should not steal something, and nobody told you to sleep at 12am! Anyways, you can go back to your house and attempt to tidy your room, or go check out the new book! There's a really powerful book that was possessed by Ningguang, now released to the public. It is really important and is said to contain powerful energies."

Hutao's eyes took on a mischevious glint. "Oooh, reallyyy? I might JUST go check that out! Well, where can I examine that MAJESTIC book of ningguag, xingqiu?"

"It is being displayed in the center of the harbour. It is really interesting and knowledgable, so you should definitely go look at it! But Hutao, I know what you're thinking - don't do anything with it. See you later!" Xingqiu opened his book again and head up the tree filled road, the afternoon sun reflecting on the shimmering waters of the harbour. 

Hutao ran down through buildings and to the book stand, where many people are standing and talking in awe. "Oh my, that book contains ancient knowledge of ningguang's!" 

"Hehe! Let's see what this book has in stall for us, shall we?" She smirked and thought. Since it was dreadfully boring, she was planning to steal the book, for a little while, and make xingqiu panic. After all, it's just a book, right? Nothing major will really happen. She jumped up a tree to lurk above everybody and a small bomb, enough to set everyone in the square running but not enough to damage the book. Everybody ran away, shrieking. "Hehe," she thought. "The book is mine now~"

She jumped down from the tree, dodging unsuspecting guards, and slipped the glowing leather bound book into her bag. Jumping slightly, she proceed to run back to Wuwang hill unnoticed. But suddenly somebody  behind her grabbed her shoulder. 

Author's note:

Hi!! This is my first story so please read on and support me! Sorry if its too long, hehe~