His eyessssss

When the sky deepened into a dark ink colour, they retreated back into the tent. They lay side by side, their eyes still captivated by the streams of stars cloaking the sky. 

"It's so hard to believe that the sky is that big, and we're just two dots." Hutao said, fascinated by the stars. She looked at Xiao, whose eyes are reflecting on the pretty stars, light bouncing off. 

he turned to look at her too, and their eyes met, faces inches away from each other. "The universe is fascinating, isn't it? But part of the mystery is to keep the wonder of this world and keep us in awe. Did you know there was a legend about the stars? They say that each star watch over a certain person and create their fate."

Hutao smiled softly. "I'm glad my star introduce you into my life. You might not feel the same, but I'm glad we crossed paths that night."

Xiao smiled back at her. "I'm glad we met too." Their fingers intertwined and Hutao leaned on him, her eyes closing. 

 Another day dawned on them soon enough, the sun painting vibrant red streaks across the clear blue sky, the cold air fueling them for another day. Hutao sat up. Her face was buried into Xiao's chest and his arms were around her. She grinned and crept behind Xiao as he sat up. 

"Good morning!!" She pounced on him, arms around him. Xiao smiled in response. 

"Morning, Hutao. Did you sleep well?" He looked at her. 

Hutao nodded, her head bobbing excitedly. "I slept amazingly! How about you, Xiao?"

Xiao nodded too. "We should get going. We still have quite a lot before we get to the top." He offered an hand to Hutao and helped her up. 

The sun shone on them; the air warmer and their hearts lighter, they walked along the path again. 

Authors note:

Do you guys like this story so far? <3

꧁༺ Huxiao༻꧂जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें