🦋sparks fly🦋

He pushed her against the wall of a discarded stone house and glared at her coldly, showing the side of the adepti that the majority feared.

Grabbing her wrists together, he raised her hands above her head and roughly shoved it against the wall. Xiao pushed her shoulders and her body toppled against the wall. "Don't make me force you."

Hutao gasped and screamed. Another shriek came before she swallowed it. Her eyes wideneed and she exhaled shakily for a few times before shrinking back against the wall, her eyes filled with fear. Xiao pushed a little harder.

"W-what do you want?' Hutao said unsteadily, trying to regain her composure. 

Xiao glared at her again but looked surprised at her reaction and his voice softened a little. "I told you. Give me the book and follow me back to Liyue Harbour." 

Once again Hutao regained her composure and went back to her mischeivous self.  How dare the adpetus do that to her! Well, if Xiao wants to play games, then so be it. 

"Hmm? is that the mighty adeptus losing his temper? Afraid I'm more powerful, poor Xiao?" She taunted, a smirk playing in the corner of her lips. 

Xiao gave her a cold look. "I could force you to go to where I want you to go if I used less than 10 percent of my strength."

Hutao chuckled. "Modest much? Or perhaps you've underestimated me. Hehe!" She tossed up her crimson spear with amber flames dancing around and flipped it.  The staff of homa looked fiery and majestic in her hands. "Wanna spar?"

That caught Xiao's attention. "You want to spar? Sure."

Hutao continued. "Let's make a deal. If I lose this duel, I will immediately return you the book and follow you back to where the Qixing commision wants me with no complaint. However, if I do win against the famous yaksha, then I will go around the harbour telling everyone how I won, and you have to take part it that too." She giggled. "Deal?"

"deal." And their fight began.

author's note:

sorry if this is too short TvT

fight scene next part!