The spar 𐃆

Hutao jumped up and several butterflies sprang up and swirled around Xiao, sending flames to rise and engulf themselves around both of them, burning Xiao slightly. She flicked her spear and sent Xiao flying to the flames she created.

Xiao took this moment to jumped up and plunged down on her, sending her yelping before shutting herself up, careful to reveal any weakness. He charged towards her, leaving behind a trail of green elemental energy, and knocked her off her feet.

Hutao rose once more and tossed her spear at Xiao and it smacked him straight down onto the floor, before more butterflies erupted from the tip of her spear and erupted in flames once more. She danced and dodged his attacks, sending out flames and butterflies every minute.

Xiao, on the floor, quickly thought of a plan. He sprinted towards her once more suddenly, which caused her to go flying, and held one arm behind her and the spear pointed directly at her neck, backing her against a corner. With one leg, he kicked her spear off her arm and it fell with a clatter onto the floor.

Green flames rose from the floor this time, surrounding and burning Hutao, and the adepti put on his mask. His hand generated green elemental energy that swirled around Hutao and trapped her so she could not move, and when his mask was on, he shouted "lament!" A bright flash of green energy swirling with flames crashed themselves around Hutao.

Hutao screamed. She fell to the ground, eyes wide, trying to block out the flames. On the ground she backed away from Xiao as much as possible as Xiao raised his spear. She closed her eyes as flames hit her once more.

"Stop! Please! I'll follow you to the harbour! Stop!!" She screamed again, burying her head into her knees and raising her arms as her only form of protection. Her eyes filled with terror and she curled up away from Xiao, trembling. A sob escaped from her throat and tears streamed down. "Don't touch me," she whispered shakily, hugging her knees and trying to reach her spear.

Upon grabbing her spear, she stood back up unsteadily and rested her hands on her knees. Sniffing, another tear rolled down. Hutao distanced herself as far away from Xiao as possible. She took a few shaky breaths then said, "you win. I'll go to Liyue Harbour a little while later."

Author's note:

People are actually reading this??