Dottore

A new day came and they continued their journey. they walked side by side, crossing different bridges and making their way towards the top, each section getting colder than the last one. 

Hutao huddled close to Xiao as she was not used to such cold places. Xiao took of his jacket and handed it to her, putting them lightly on her shoulders. Hutao tried to push it away, saying he'll get cold as well, but Xiao slipped it onto Hutao's still-shivering body. "Don't worry about me. I'll be alright if you aren't cold."

Hutao smiled and hugged Xiao. "You're the best!!" She said with a familiar grin. 

Soon, though, they did get to the top. The top was breathtaking. Snow and ice swirled around it, with coldness that took your breath away. 

Hutao gasped. "oh my goodness! The viewww! It's so pretty! Look! You can almost see all of Liyue from here, if it wasn't for all the fog! It's so pretty~"

Even Xiao gazed at the land in wonder. "If only the fog cleared..."

And suddenly, the fog did clear, but only on the northern side. Hutao sprinted to the northern far side, with stones clustered around the edge and stood there in wonder. 

Suddenly that gasp of wonder was replaced by a scream. 

The rocks that were at her feet snaked their way up into the air, forming a cage around Hutao. And then a shadow stepped out.

Author's note:

HIIII!

I'm so sorry for taking so long! Hope you like this <33