↪01↩

Third person
Pov

        “It was all the same, the smoke and everything.”

Vela's gaze was pinned on the man trapped in a huge tube, part of his body were smoke like and his eyes a bright shade of red. The creature was curved up in the corner, watching them curiously. It was the only survivor of the gruesome smoke attack on the last team that was went out to investigate.

“Our teams are working hard to know what might actually be the cause of it,” The older man turned to the Queen, his head a bit tilted. “We cannot reverse it's properties but a formula to stabilize its movements is now available.”

“Am I supposed to be impressed?” Vela's tone was flat, yet commanding. “That's the last team and we still have no clue what this is. And you tell me you have some formula that last for what? Two minutes?”

“Uh... Eight hours. But-” The scientist huffed. “I think it's beyond science now.”

“I suppose it is,” the female huffed lowly, her thought trailing off to what might be effective.

________+ • ° ★ ° • +________

Zo|
Zola|
Zolaxia|

“Are you sure that's the guy we're looking for?”

Both messengers had their eyes locked on the blonde who was struggling to pull a door that clearly said ‘Push’ One took up the photo, gazing at it, then he looked back at the struggling male, making sure they were after the right guy.

“I guess? I've heard that he's pretty...” he looked at the guy again. “...smart?”

“Whatever, let's just get him.”

“Who are we getting?” the blonde was now behind them, both his arms on each of their shoulders. A wide grin on his face.

The stalkers both flinched, surprised by how swiftly he had managed to get behind them.

“Gemini,” One called, backing away a bit.

“Why are you stalking me? Wait-” the blonde paused, an awkward look on his face. “Don't tell me you have a crush on me? I'm into girls, so no.”

“I am Ario-”

“I did not ask, just answer. Do you have a thing for me?” Gemini mused, gasping lowly when another realization dawned upon him. “Or are you here to assassinate me. Oops, gotta run-”

“No, we're not-” the guy now identified as Ario tried talking but Gemini sprinted off, grinning boyishly as he showed them his middle finger. “C'mon Zoux! Let's go after him.”

“Whoops! sorry! pardon me! There are two guys probably out to get me, so move! ” Gemini scrammed wildly through the busy streets of Zolaxia. Jumping over mini walls and brushing against people who would either ignore or curse at him. “My, what lovely dress you have on,” the blonde compliment an elderly lady as she dashed passed her.

“Why thank you young man.”

“Oh fiddles, he's faster than we thought!” Zoux panted, watching as Gemini got further away.

Ario studied how he climbed over a fence, and then deduced where the shorter might be headed. “This way!” he pointed to the left, running away from time-square.

Gemini looked behind, tittering when he noticed no one was behind him. “Losers- ow!” he ran straight into a lamppost, falling on his ass. “Oh fucking shit.”

“Didn't your... your mama warn you against cur..cursing?” Ario breathed loudly after the long run. Both men lifting the younger up.

“Are you gonna kill me now?” Gemini frowned, angry when he didn't get a reply. “Answer me before I kick your lame asses! Don't try me, I'm tougher than I look.”

But he was still being ignored as the two men pulled him into a portal, Zoux had clicked up by some fancy tech he hadn't seen before.

“Hey, where the fuck are you taking me?”

-------------• ° -💚- ° •--------------

Hi, how are you?

Please vote and comment
Thanks for reading

Cya💜