↪09↩

Third person
Pov

Kr|
Kry|
Krynn|

     The ride to Krynn was super quiet

Just a tired Virgo sitting next to Gemini– who was distracted by the lush green field that went by in a haze. Leo, reading a magazine about the week's highlight on fashion, and on the last seat, Sagittarius sat cumbersome, peeking at Leo's magazine, randomly asking questions about whatever caught his attention.

On the second coach, Cancer was passed the fuck out, after spending the whole night partying. While Taurus and Pisces where invested in a conversation with a nice stranger who also came to relax in this calming realm.

“Finally, land!” Gemini stretched, heaving in a deep breath. The air here felt fresher and softer, rid of all the pollutions and steams emitting from high industrial machines, cars and other machineries in the busy cities. It was quieter here and you could hear the birds chirping as the light breeze whisk through the air, carrying the aromatic scent of flowers.

The sky here was clearer, a prettier shade of blue and the sun was warm, its golden hue smearing on everything underneath it. It was all green and pretty and calm, a place where they least expected Aries to settle.

“That train ride was the worst,” Cancer who has slept the whole way here complained.

“But we did met Drax, he's funny and kind, he shared a lot of stories of when he was in the air force!” Pisces chimed, as bubbly as the wind tousling through their hair. His words making Cancer to scoff.

The group continued to discuss the deeper they went into the serene town, catching up on things that went by.

------

“Howdy Aries!”

The black haired female turned away from the ducks she was feeding, pushing her straw hat away to get a better view. The girl easily spotted a couple figures behind the fence, all waving at her. She pushed herself off the soft grass, walking away from the pond.

“Guys? What are you doing here?” Aries beaned brightly, jogging a bit to get to them faster. The closer the got, the louder their hooting. “Pisces!!” He yelled the Guy's name who was closer, quickly jumping on him, causing both of them to fall to the ground.

“Someone help Pi, she's gonna hug him to death!” Virgo seethed, and that's when everyone turned to Taurus.

“What?” She sighed. “Fine, I'll help,” the brunette groaned, easily dragging the raving Aries away from Pisces who was wailing breathlessly.

“I'm so excited to see you guys, come come- AHH,” Aries grabbed Taurus's hand and was about to tug her but her strong stamina pulled the black haired back. “Wow, you're still strong!”

“Of course she's still strong, dummy,” Sagittarius rolled his eyes, earning a whack on the head from Leo.

Aries shrugged off the bickering that was brew up. “Hey guy, I wanna introduce you to my friends and the animals. They're my friends too but um... Know you?”

“What are you? Snow white?” Gemini snickered.

-------------• ° -💚- ° •---------------

Hi, how are you?

Please vote and comment
Thanks for reading

Cya💙