↪11↩

Third person
Pov

Cry|
Crytp l|
Crypt labs|

      “What? Us? Causing hazard? Nooo?”

After Aquarius's dramatic gasp, a loud explosion was heard from the other side of the lab, causing the group to jolt in alarm, some pressing their ears shut with their hands. The hall was soon filled with bright green smoke, slowly sipping from the corners of the ajar door.

“Wow, no hazard, right?” Virgo sassed, joining the other as they followed the ecstatic Aquarius into the smoke filled chamber.

“Libs? Libs are you dead? Say ‘Aerodynamics’ if you're still alive!”

“Aquarius, you're standing on him!” Gemini was part amused, part bemused.

“Yay! Libra!” The double haired female beamed, picking up the guy covered in green dust. She hugged him tight before pushing him away. “Libra is alive. Any question?”

The dumbfounded group paused, only Cancer dared to speak up, raising a finger. “Why is your hair black and white?”

“Cancer!” Leo, Aries and Taurus jinxed.

“What? Can't a guy be curious?”

“Ah, Curiosity; my morning tea!” The shorter girl sighed. “to answer your question you male homo sapien, this black part is my demon arc and the white is my angel arc! Isn't is cool?”

“Wow, she got crazier,” Virgo leaned closer to Pisces and whispered, the black haired attesting with a nod.

“And Libra won't be responding for a while, he lost his voice in an experiment,” she tugged the smiling male who was waving at Sagittarius forward. The team gasped, agape by the news and this made her laugh loudly. “Only for a couple of minutes, though, he'll be okay soon.”

“So, what are you up to?” Leo heaved in a sigh of relieve, placing both hands on her hips.

“Creating, breaking, wrecking and doing the deed!” Aquarius grinned triumphantly, ignoring the look of perplexity on Libra's face as he stared at her. “Anyways welcome to craycray land. Where we invent awesome shits for you normal folks,” She tittered, pushing her goggles further away. “We're cool like that, right Libs?”

The purple haired nodded vigorously, a stupid grin on his face. And damn were the crew ever so quiet, only watching them with absolutely befuddlement. “We're looking for fos,” And then there's random Cancer.

“I thought it was Kappos?” Also clueless Sagittarius.

“No, man, weren't you listening to me?” and then done Gemini, who had explained a couple times.

“Fos, is that the spirit of light? Damn with such energy we could harvest great things, like that baking robot Pisces asked for! We just need extra horse power and then...”

“...we would be able to power it up and then channel its energy to that mechanical bull to plough Aries's farm! THE POWER OF FUCKING SCIENCE!!” Aquarius interjected Libra's words, shaking his petite frame.

“They're both crazy,” Leo leaned closer to Gemini and whispered.

“She Infected poor Libra,” Virgo shook her head in dismay.

They watched as both Libra and Aquarius grabbed weird looking inventions from the desk, filling their tanks with a glowing yellow liquid. “Its a light antidote we've been working on,” The purple haired male shrugged, smirking at how confused they look.

“Now let's go kick some butts!”

------------• ° -💚- ° •-------------

Hi, how are you?

Please vote and comment
Thanks for reading

Cya💙