↪02↩

Third person
Pov

     “Hey, where the fuck are you taking me?”

The moment Ario's grip weakened around Gemini's arm, he took the initiative to flip on his back, using his foot to smack the taller down. The blonde quickly held him in a headlock, using his other hand to pulled out Ario's weapon.

“I will not hesitate to shoot that flower pot, if you do anything stupid!”  Gemini pointed at the already broken pot that was across the isolated street.

“Uh...?” Zoux rose both hands up in a surrender, averting his gaze to the portal that could close any minute.

Gemini giggled. “Kidding. I will shoot your friend's leg and then shoot your head so he watches you die. Doesn't that sound fun?” he looked down at the male who was barely making a struggle as Gemini had wrapped his legs around him firmly. “An answer would be nice..?” he pointed the gun at Zoux.

“Don't shoot, don't shoot. Queen Vela sent us!” the taller's breath hitched.

“Veve? Why didn't you say so?” The blonde quickly let go of Ario, helping him up. “Here you go, your gun. Its so cool, can I keep it?”

“No,” Ario rubbed his nape. “It's for the royal team only.”

The walked towards the portal, Gemini still complaining. “But I'm in the royal team, Velala said so herself!”

“We've talked about your nicknames, haven't we?”

Who knew the portal was right in front of the Queen, her face as emotionless as ever, her arms crossed and eyes never leaving the busted looking blonde.

“Your majesty!” Gemini bowed.

Vela waved for the two messengers to leave. “You were being a bit psychotic earlier,” she turned away from Gemini, her scrawl slowly turning into a faint smile.

“You could hear?” the beat up Gemini pursed his lips into a thin line. His face sweaty and hair very messy. A result of the wind whisking through it as he ran. “Uh... I was only bluffing,” he wasn't bluffing and meant every word he had said to both Zoux and Ario and he wouldn't have hesitated to do so. “You know I'm a fluffy guy.”

“Well, you won't have time to be fluffy with this new infestation going on,” Vela was now facing the tube, watching the smoke get worse each second.

Gemini sauntered to where she stood. “Oh Crap, what the hell is that?” his brows furrowed and gaze never leaving the smoke man.

“Kapnós. And the only thing we know is when Taurus, Leo and Scorpio fell Gaia, his prison was down below and the impact broke it. Its cleaned an entire village and this...” Vela pointed at the smoke. “...is a scientist of mine.”

Gemini looked away, his attention now the female. “So... I'm here for?”

“Kapnós isn't going to rest until this whole planet looks like that thing in there. It has two ways of corruption. Either he'll turn you to one of that, or he'll inflict a deadly sin on you-”

“Like deadly sin, deadly sin?”

“A guard in Draxor was infected with lust, and then another with pride. Those ones with the sins turns into his armies, while these ones fade. Its depends on your blood, the stronger survives, the rest... well you know, smoke, like this guy.”

“That is so wicked,” Gemini beamed.

“Be mature. I need you to gather your team? Friends? And search for fos, the spirit of light. That's the only thing that can stop Kapnós,” Vela explained as she walked towards another room, a whining Gemini behind her.

“What? What if we turn into one of his things. I don't want to be smoke or a sex craving thing-”

“Gemini,” Vela placed both hands on his shoulder, shaking the petite male. “You're a zodiac, you'll can survive just fine. Zodiacs only get infected if the smoke comes in contact with their blood. You're safe.”

“I'm safe? Cool. But the only problem is... I haven't talked to the rest in months,” he scratched his head. “We kinda got separated.”

---------------• ° -💜- ° •---------------

Hi, how are you?

Please vote and comment
Thanks for reading

Cya💙