↪06↩

Third person
pov

Py|
Pyra|
Pyrax|

     “Doesn't it feels nice being out of that boring lab?”

“Shut up!” Virgo glared at Cancer, her grip on Gemini's hand tightening. She had gained permission to leave the lab in other to ascertain more answers about the deadly smoke slowly eating up the planet. If its properties is studied and mastered, it would be ground breaking science achievement and that would surely earn her a prize and spot in history. And she also accepted to go if she could stay close to Gemini, cause for some reason he was being really comforting.

“Where do you think they might be?” Leo tilted her umbrella, looking at Gemini, who was still with the tracker. The weather here was a bit more humid and Leo didn't want to get sunburn by any chance.

“We're close, but I'm not exactly sure what particular building they might be in,” the blonde looked at the huge building in front of them, a bit uncertain.

Cancer yawned, his attention on a cafe on the second floor. “I don't know about you, but I'm hungry, so bye-” he walked off, nonchalantly walking into what they might assume to be a mall.

Virgo leaned closer to Gemini and whispered. “He's acting off? Why?”

“He's just trauma filled, lost a couple of guys and you know, navy things-” Gemini retorted. “We should join him.”

The trio walked behind the ecstatic Cancer into the cute blue and green cafe with a sift decor. They took their seat on booth #7. Gemini and Virgo by the left, Cancer and Leo on the right, the female keeping her distance.

Cancer inhaled deeply, loving how the  light smell of coffee ground and freshly baked pastries whiffed around the air. “This place is nice,” he complimented, a huge smile on his face.

“Yeah, it is,” Virgo asserted. “When can we order?”

“Right now!” a holographic little male appeared on their table, its voice a but glitchy.

“Ou, fancy~” Gemini tried poking it eyes, but each time his finger would pass right through it as the hologram kept yapping about what was on the menu, ignoring him completely.

Virgo picked her top choice and so did Gemini, now trying to pull the hologram's hair.

Leo scoffed at his childish antic, also looking at the list as it popped up along the the design of each food. “I'll mocha and double chocolate fudge brownies and Cancer will have water!”

“Okay!” the hologram affirmed, before disappearing.

“What? No! Leo what the hell! Goddammit I'm so hungry, why would you do that?”

Gemini and Virgo laughed at this and in no time their orders were ready.

The doorbell chimed, signalling the arrival of a new customer and from the amount of footsteps, it was obvious that it was more than a person and they seemed to be in a conversation.

“I stayed up all night trying to master the recipe but it keeps exploding in my face!” one whinged.

“Pisces, explosive cheesecake isn't a great idea!”

“Okay Taurus, fight me on that one!”

Taurus scoffed. “One punch and you're dead!”

Leo peeked from the booth they were seated, waving at the duo. “Hi Pi. Hey Taur-”

--------------• ° -💚- ° •--------------

Hi, how are you?

Please vote and comment
Thanks for reading

Cya💜