↪04↩

Third person
Pov

W|
Wri|
Wrix|

    “I'm only doing this for my fans!”

Gemini rolled his eyes for the umpteenth time, ever since they arrived at Wrix, it was a colder city far off north and she was coated in layers of sweaters, soft mitten on her hands and snow boots on.

“How generous!” Gemini deadpanned, reaching a hand out for she to grab as a leverage to cross over.

“Ugh, why does he have to be here?” Leo's compliant has no end, she has been going on for hours. “Can't he be somewhere warmer? God, I hate him.”

“Mhm, Mhm, the absolute worst!” and Gemini was unlucky enough to be stuck with her endless whinging. He looked down at the tracker again, sighing in relief when he saw that they were closer to the beeping light.

They finally made it to the place where they were most likely to find the next person closer to Stellacosmo. Gemini pushed the door open, and immediately they walked in, whistles and cat calling filled the stuffy air. The place was musky and hot, contradicting the cold outside they just walked out of.

It was full of males of many ages, eyes all darting on the female. “I'm sorry guys, she's all mine and I don't share!” Gemini tugged Leo closer, his arm around her waist.

The crowd started mumbling sadly at their lost, some turning away.

“Ew, gross, don't ever say that,” Leo scoffed, trying to get him off.

“Just shut up and be grateful.”

“Is that Gemini?” A guy with blue hair stumbled over to where the two stood. And in his hand, he held a half drunk bottle of beer.

“Cancer, bro, you look fucked up!” Gemini let go of the begrudging female, engulfing the intoxicated guy in a tight hug.

Cancer pulled away from Gemini, critically looking at the blonde behind him. “Leo..? Oh fuck, you look prettier, wow, I could kiss you...” his words were all slurred, making Leo cringe. She wasn't really a huge fan of Cancer when they stayed together and right now, with his icy cold hands around her, memories of him freezing her came flooding that.

“Dude, get away from me-” Leo tried wiggling her way out of the one sided hug.

“Aww, be nice to him.”

“Shut up Gemini-”

“Leo is never nice to me,” Cancer pulled away, sniffling. “And that turns me on.”

“Gross,” The female walked away from where he stood, crossing her arms as she gawked at him.

“He's just drunk, ignore him,” Gemini shrugged. “Hey CanCan? Wanna join-”

“Yes, I don't know what you're about to say but yes,” Cancer interjected Gemini's sentence, chugging down his beer. “It's really boring here ever since that smoke thing and the border being closed, plus the sea freezing. Not much work for the Navy. So if Gemini has an idea its definitely stupid and stupid equals fun.”

“Navy?” Leo asked, mildly interested in what Cancer might have been busy with.

“Yeah, I sailed the seas, but you can ride me-”

Leo jumped on his, repeatedly trying to strangle him. “Leo calm down he's drunk!”

-------------• ° -💙- ° •--------------

Who do you think they might see
next?

Anyways hi, how are you?

Please vote and comment
Thanks for reading

Cya💚