↪08↩

Third person
Pov

My|
Myra|
Myriad|

     “I think Leo will be taking a break

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

     “I think Leo will be taking a break.”

Gemini looked away from the crowd of people all surrounding Leo, chanting her name and raving for autographs. Myriad was the place for people who loved partying and all things nightlife. And it was no doubt Leo could be easily recognized by the locals here.

“She's awesome, I always attend her shows and let her know how great her  songs are.”

“He's such a fanboy!” Taurus teased, sipping her mojito.

While the guy beside her just downed his fourth glass, ordering for yet another shot. “Fuck, I feel so alive!” Cancer beamed, beads so sweat trickling down his forehead. This has been the most active he has been ever since Leo and Gemini met him. “I'm gonna go dance!” he slurred, pulling the collar of his shirt a bit.

“Bro, chill,” Virgo deadpanned.

Cancer kept huffing. “Is it just me or is it really hot in here?” he attempted to take off shirt, but Gemini halted that notion. “I'm fine, I'm fine,” the blue haired leaned back on the barstool, running his fingers through his hair.

“He's tipsy. You guys go ahead and fine Sag, I'll stay here with Cancer,” Pisces assured, holding the arm of the blue haired who was about to saunter towards the freshly poured alcoholic beverage.

Gemini was hesitant but he soon complied, surfing the crowd of dancing party guests as they trudge deeper towards the heart of the hall. His grasp on Virgo's hand strong enough to not to get budged by the crowd. While Taurus easily pushed through, their strength unmatched with hers.

“Okay, how are we gonna find Sagittarius?”

“Right here,” A raspy voice resonated behind them. The trio turned, now face to face with the sweaty redhead, his shirt soaked and voice hoarse. He looked dazed, almost intoxicated. The taller's gaze landed on the female who had asked for him. “Oh, its you!” he looked at her fingers which were intertwined with Gemini's. “I can't believe you left me for Gem.”

------

“For the last time, We're not dating!”

Virgo was trying to tell Sagittarius whatever was going on between Gemini and her. The redhead was hellbent about what he thought. Maybe he was too intoxicated to think properly, only leaning on the wall backstage.

“You held hands, Vir. Why would you?”

“Why wouldn't I?”

“Can you stop? I'm feeling uncomfortable!” Gemini grunted, throwing his hands in the air. Taurus simply watched with amusement as the scientist and DJ went on about the misunderstanding between their three.

“You really became mister steal your girl.”

“Bro, I just met Virgo like a week ago, and she's only closer to me cause she's really exhausted and is out in the world after being couped up for three years. Stop being fucking immature! You're stressing her out.”

“I will punch your lil goofy ass face if you claim to know Virgo more than I do.”

“I will not hesitant to kill you if you do that!”

“This is good tea!” The brunette sighed, not planning on stopping what was going on.

“Taurus be of help!” Virgo groaned.

“Fine!” Taurus stood up from the chair, grabbing Gemini's hoodie, pulling the shorter away from Sagittarius. “Okay Gem, you're a fluffy guy, remember?” she spoke lowly, trying to calm him down.

“Right, I'm fluffy,” Gemini huffed his puffy cheeks, glaring at the taller. “Now tell this Asshat why we're here. I'm out.”

--------------• ° -💜- ° •---------------

Hi, how are you?

Please vote and comment
Thanks for reading

Cya💚