↪05↩

Third person
Pov

Krys|
Krystal|
Krystalite|

       “Ms, there are people outside, wanting to see you

       “Ms, there are people outside, wanting to see you.”

The sleep deprived female groaned under her breath, pushing her glasses aside to rub her tired eyes. She nodded timidly, signalling the security that she would be down soon. And begrudgingly the black haired made sure everything was in place before she left her office, walking sluggishly to the visiting room. She paused, looking the three people who was waving at her.

“Hi Vir!”

“Sup Virgin.”

“How you doing nerd?”

----

“I don't understand why you're here,” Virgo complained, slapping Gemini's hand away from the chemical he was playing with.

“I don't know, why don't you ask Gemini?” Leo glared at the grinning blonde, her arms crossed as she leaded on the couch Virgo had offered.

“I'm just in for the fun,” Cancer beamed, spinning on her swivel chair.

The black haired scoffed, none of what they said had answered her question and she was a bit frustrated. “Look guys, I'm still in the dark?” she sighed, looking at the project she was supposed to be working on.

“Well, we're going to stop Kapnós-” Gemini stated, only to get interrupted by Virgo.

“That's its name?” she tilted her head to the side, already getting the hint on where the blonde was head. “We were given a sample to examine what this creature is. And its just so unexplainable and its movement is so unpredictable.”

Gemini scratched his head. To be honest he shouldn't be surprised that's she already new this far. Virgo was accepted as an intern in the biggest lab. He explained all what Vela had told him to the team that where present so far.

“Wait, how did she know so much? We barely know a thing?” Virgo mused.

“She said she had help from a little bird, which I assume was Ophiuchus. Cause bro knows a whole lot about dark matter.”

“Corvy is still alive?” Cancer spun away from the wall he was staring at, now amused by the piece of information Gemini disclosed.

“Um...” Leo pushed herself off the couch, facing the shorter female. “Are you still in contact with Sag and Taurus?”

“No, they were being distracting, so I cut them off.”

“Virgo! That's not very nice,” Leo frowned.

“Oh, but its nice for Gemini to just leave everything and just like... disappear? What about you, huh? Didn't you leave?”

“At least I still try to keep in touch, I didn't completely cut people off,” Leo huffed. “I'm better than you and Gemini.”

“Don't drag me into this, please,” the blonde surrendered, walking away from the girls.

Cancer shrugged. “I just want alcohol right now!”

Virgo scoffed, averting her attention to him. “What are you? An addict?”

“Yeah. Now drink, do you have any?”

The black haired grunted, pulling her hair. “You guys are still immature. Not everything is a joke.”

“No one was joking, bitch, listen to yourself. All Taurus and Sagittarius wanted was to be your friend but all your emotionless ass did was push them away, do you even care about their feelings?”

Virgo crossed her arms, pouting. “At least you know where I am. Does anyone even know where Capricorn is? Talk about ghosting, he just left without saying a word, even to Aries and you wanna judge me? When all I wanna do is make a mark for myself!”

“Hey,” Gemini cooed, hugging the shorter. He let his arms wrap firmly around her shoulder, causing her cheek to rest on his chest. Virgo calmed down a bit, listening to his steady heartbeats. “It's okay, you're only frustrated right now, and that's okay, we all have our moments.

“I'm sorry,” she sniffed, slowly let her arms encircled his waist. “I just haven't been sleeping fine and surviving on coffee. I'm sorry.”

“I'm sorry too,” Leo sighed, stuffing her hands into her pockets. “I guess they're some things we left unsettled.”

Cancer beamed. “Oh yay, we're all besties now!”

----------------• ° -💙- ° •----------------

Hi, how are you?

Please vote and comment
Thanks for reading

Cya💜