↪03↩

Third person
Pov

Stel|
Stellac|
Stellacosmo

    “Yup, seems like a place she'd be

    “Yup, seems like a place she'd be.”

Gemini sighed, looking away from the beeping orange light on the tracker Vela had given to him. It was no time for silly sob story and the Queen wanted none of that and had sent out the Blonde to gather the zodiacs in search of what they might call hope.

“Your ticket. please?” The huge guy in front of the theatre halted Gemini.

“Ticket? Pfft, I'm a personal friend of hers and plus, I'm Gemini, you know me, right?” he grinned.

“I know you're Gemini, but the rule is no ticket no entry.”

The blonde huffed when he was escorted out of line, and left to stand in the curb. “Fucking stupid,” he scoffed, thinking how he was supposed to get in, when an idea struck him.

----

“Ah Ms, its sublime to see you, I didn't think you'd be coming until later this evening,” a lanky male smiled, inviting the female into the huge building, with tons of fans waiting to meet her.

“Can't keep them waiting, can I now?” the blonde girl smiled, gazing at the classy interior decor. Everything was dazzling in white, a stunning sight, from the heavenly lit Chandelier to the magnificent carpet, elegant sculptures and priceless paintings.

Once the female stepped on the stage, the countless people all wanting to see her cheered.

“Ladies and gentlemen, let's welcome worldwide sensation... Leo!”

----

“Another Stella performance from you, just as expected,” Leo's manager praised, grinning ear to ear.

“As I should!” The blonde smiled at her reflection. “You may leave now, I'd like my privacy.”

“As you wish!” he bowed and walked out, slowly shutting the door behind him.

Leo sighed, taking off the huge coat around her, dropping it to the ground. Only now in a simple one piece as she stared at the pool. Unlike Gemini who settled in the shadows after they had stopped the Titans, Leo had took the recognition as an opportunity and rise to fame as a singer. And what other place to stay than the city she had always dreamed of?

“You can come out now,” Leo spoke. She had noticed being stalked the whole time ever since she left the theatre and had decided to confront whoever it was alone.

“Hi Lee,” The culprit walked out of a pillar, a sheepish smile on her face, waving lightly at Leo.

The singer titled her head a bit, observing as herself walked towards her. Only one person was capable of this. “GEMINI, YOU ASSHOLE!” She tugged his hair. “WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME!”

“Hey, stop yelling!” Gemini shape shifted into himself, quickly jumping on the female. He straddled her, using his hand to press her lips shut. “I'm not attacking you. AHHH!”

Leo bit his hand, flipping him over when he lost concentration, now she was sitting on him, both hands trying to choke the blonde.

“Why are you trying to kill me? I've done nothing wrong.”

“I don't know,” Leo took her hands off, running her fingers through her hair. “I'm just so startled and excited to see you. Oh my God, Gem, I've missed you so much,” she crutched down, hugging his frame.

“There there, baby, its okay,” Gemini patted her back.

“You're still annoying,” Leo mumbled. “Why are you here?”

-----

“WHAT? THERE IS NO WAY I'M LEAVING MY LIFE OF LUXURY FOR THAT!”

Gemini pressed his ears shut, rolling his eyes at her. “You've gotten louder, Lee.”

“And you've gotten dumber!” Leo shot back, pacing back and forth.

“I mean, I saw it with my own eyes. There won't be a life of luxury if it continues to spread,” Gemini shrugged, sipping his drink. “Think of your fan, man.”

“Just... Just give me time to think.”

--------------• ° -💜- ° •--------------

Can you guess what the other
zodiacs are up to?

Anyways hi, how are you?

Please vote and comment
Thanks for reading

Cya💙