Keep My Heart- Epilogue

This is the end, my dear ones! I want to say thank you to all of my faithful readers and comment-ors!

1. Bribelle as always has showed me great support! She is amazing!

2. calgontakemeaway always comments and leaves honest, encouraging words.

3. Javeria always, always votes and lets me know she likes it.

And many, many more of you! I only mentioned these three because they stick out the most, not that I don't appreciate and take note of all of you. YOU all got me where I am and I owe you a great ending for such amazing support. 

Keep an eye open for my upcoming story, The Sun of Rome. I won't upload until I have five chapters written, but I'll make sure everyone knows! Thanks so much, for everything.

Two years later

The Hawkes were happy in life and in love. 

It was Felicity's second birthday, a quiet gathering of the friends they made in Bostonian society after Adam had settled down. The war still lingered, but no one seemed to notice.

Olivia, at twenty-eight, was as beautiful and as blooming as she had been at seventeen. Her husband was equally glowing at the ripe old age of thirty-six. Their little girl looked like both of them, although her stark blue eyes had changed to the color of her father's eyes. She was beautiful and messy and her parents loved her very much.

Adam had taken Olivia to the side for a moment, for he had news.

"I've recieved a letter." Once, she had been very afraid of a letter, but now, it was welcome, for there was no heartbreak that she could percieve. 

"From?"

"My cousin, Alexander. He and his French wife, Alayna, wish to come and stay with us for a few months as a holiday. They have three children, one close to Filcie's age."

"I should be glad to have them!" she cried. She had news of her own, but she was not certain when or how to tell her husband that she was pregnant again.

So, she simply told him that she was going to have another baby. And he was ecstatic. He loved her and he loved Felicity and he loved being a father. Everything in life was perfect, except that there was hardly a moment that they were alone. But now they were alone and he was overjoyed that his wife should produce again.

They returned to the crowd just in time to sing to their baby girl, who cried when everyone began to look at her. She was not much for attention at two.

They caught a glimpse of one another as they sang, and enjoyed life, normal life, domestic life, in that happy, happy day. They were destined by God to live happily, though not perfectly, ever after.

The End