Chapter 5

Her body is a wonderland and I am getting drunk as I kiss each part of her.

And I'm not trying to stop you love
If we're gonna do anything we might as well just fuck

I repeat that part again when I see how ready she is for me as I put my hand where she needed me the most, she moves her hips higher so I can touch her better but she is surprised when my lips land on her without a warning, her nails dig into my back, it hurts but I will manage, although she is scratching me like crazy I am enjoying this.

Her hand lands on my hair as she is trying to pull me even closer as I am making her feel good, biting her and placing open mouthed kisses all over her body.

"More," I hear her moan loudly as her hands slips down and lands on me. She sits up quickly leaving me confused, my eyes search for hers to find a reason, I thought that I will see regret but it was nothing like that, she basically pushes me down on the pillows beneath us and pulls my underwear off, she looks shocked and I squeeze her hand gently, "wow," is all she says and I know what she is thinking about, but I don't want us to stop.

I put her down on the blankets before she could think about it, I am hovering over her gently touching her and I would lie if I said that I don't want to feel her in every way possible. I look down at her beautiful face as the fire illuminates her green eyes. "I'll be gentle I promise, but we can still stop if you don't want to do it." She shakes her head and pulls me in for a kiss.

I let my guards down completely as I start kissing her passionately and eagerly. I moan in surprise when she grabs me and starts moving her hand slowly up and down to get me ready. "Oh, just like that," I say in her ear and I guess that sent her over the edge, but I still look at her waiting for a nod before I do anything.

After the nod she gives me I do what anyone in my position would do, I try to please her, but I don't move for a while, to let her get used to the feeling and her eyes are closed as I am waiting. I would die to move in our own rhythm, and it's so hard not to, but I know my boundaries and I know that she needs some time.

I start placing open mouthed kisses on her neck to make her relax in my arms and I can feel her legs slipping around me, wrapping me and pulling me even closer if that was even possible. Her lips kiss my shoulder as she says, "move." I do as I am told slowly moving and I feel pain shot through my body, pain of pleasure when she bites my shoulder and I start moving.

The sweat on her face lets me know that I am doing something right, I can see that she feels good just by looking at her shining face, her hands are gripping the pillows and I smile down at her, she leans up and kisses me.

I let go of her hands to keep myself steady, her hands find a way towards my back and her nails are painting a picture on it.

"Just like that yes," she yells and moans at the same time as we try to kiss but the kisses get sloppy and our teeth bump repeatedly. When I realize that there is no way that we could kiss in this exact moment I start kissing her neck gently.

"Don't stop please," she whispers and I move faster than I did before. I hear our bodies colliding as our hearts are beating as one.

"You like this don't you baby girl?" It slips from my mouth but I am grateful that it did because in that exact moment it seems that she really let's her guards down too, her lips are kissing every inch of my body that she can reach.

It feels too soft for me to reach my climax so I turn us around but this time I lay down behind her and try to make her feel as good as I can. I am kissing her shoulder, my hand massaging her chest as the other one intertwines with hers, while her free hand is pulling on my hair. We are moving in a perfect rhythm and a few minutes later we fall apart together, her legs are shaking as I help her come back from the hight. My head falls on her stomach as we lay on the blankets naked.