Chapter 29

Lauren is laying in my arms, our legs tangled, my fingertips slowly touching her bare butt and back. "I love you," she whispers into the night.

"You're just saying that because I made you come for the very first time in a long long time." She pinches my arm and moves her fingers to my belly, they gently paint patterns on my burning skin.

"Admit it," I tickle her and she punches my thigh gently, "no! Stop it before I regret this." I start giggling and my fingers start playing with her hair.

"Baby we both know that you're not regreting what we did. I filled you up with love," I say jokingly and she starts moving, she changes the position so she is straddling me now. My hands run slowly up and down her arms and she pins them down above my head suddenly. Lauren bites my lip unexpectedly and starts moving her butt lower from my belly towards my dick. I can feel how hard it is already and when she lets go of my right arm to touch it I almost moan from the pleasure.

"Seriously Lauren? Do you ever have enough?" She shakes her head gently as she moves her delicate fingers over my whole lenght. "No. I can't ever get enough of you baby. Fuck me like it's the last time you're going to do it." She whispers the last part so seductively that it almost breaks me. I turn us around in a quick move, her legs wrap around my hips as she pushes me down on herself. She is holding onto my arms and her eyes are focused on something, I follow her eyes and they land on the ring I gave her. "Baby," I whisper as I see the tear waiting on the corner of her eye.

"I'm fine don't worry. Just so happy that it actually hurts. I want to know if this is real, if I am not going to wake up tomorrow without you again." Oh, she is scared of losing me, she is scared that I'll leave her again. She shouldn't have felt like this in the first place.

"Look at me, at us, we've come so far, I am yours, I hope that you're mine too. We love eachother there is nothing that could break us now. I am not leaving you ever again." I seal the deal with a soft kiss and she pulls me closer with her legs. "I am going to make you feel so good baby girl."

I slowly slide my fingers to her left breast and squeeze it gently, her back arches in the air at my touch and it gives me the opportunity to accept her sweet pink nipple inside my mouth. I twist my tongue over it in circles repeatedly and the nipple hardens in no time. I do the same on her right one taking my time with exploring and loving her body.

I leave open mouthed kisses from her breasts towards her neck, I take my time caressing it sweetly with my tongue. I'm lucky to find her pulse point quickly and lick all around it before I suck on it harshly. I can see the red mark erupting beneath her jawline and I kiss it sweetly.

I leave those wet kisses all the way down her belly, I lick all around her belly button and kiss it gently afterwards before I move towards her beautiful pussy. So pink, so wet, so ready for me, I lick and kiss all around it sweetly, savouring the taste and the smell of my lover. I lick her all over her folds once and she screams in surprise, my hands grab her inner thighs and push her back onto the bed. Lauren tries to move under my tongue but I don't let her. I move it in circles, up and down, I lick her gently and hard.

When she is last expecting it I push my tongue inside her tight walls, I can feel them close on my muscle that tries to move in and out of her. "Fuck baby!" She moans, yes fuck, fuck indeed. I move my fingers to her wet pussy and move them in circles at the same time I am pushing my tongue inside her. I know she is close when I can feel the walls tighten. I replace my tongue with fingers, thrusting into her deeply and fastly as my tongue licks the outside's of her.

"I'm so close," she groans and that's when I stop. I stop doing everything I was doing and she shots up angrily. "What the fuck?" She yells and I smile at her.