Chapter 40

I'm saying that I, I need an angel
Born to find me, born to show me the way out
And I'll, I'll be so lonely
I've been holding on for so long, save me from lost and found

Lauren sings loudly as she walks out of the bathroom only wearing a nice lingerie and the biggest smile on her lovely face, Maddie is in school, I drove her there just like I do that everyday so my lovely wife can sleep a bit longer. Leo and Lauren are those kind of people who won't wake up and leave the bed if it's not urgent or work related, maybe not work related when it comes to Leo, but if I mention cartoons he'll be out of the bed immediately. I swear they are using me and Maddie to do everything, if Leo cries Maddie is there to his service and if Lauren cries I am there to hers.

Everyday on my way back to our apartment I buy her a different rose with a different meaning and I always and I mean it, I always bring her some coffee from the place I work in. I guess her walking around the house in only her underwear is my award for that, to be completely honest with you I get all excited just by looking at her. We haven't had sex in ages now that Maddie and Leo are in the picture and I am hurt just as much as my friend is.

Just close your eyes and let me paint this
Picture so you can understand how deep my pain is
Feel me when I speak from the heart, it's all tainted
Cause I speak from the darkest place, that's where my brain is

I sing back at her and I hear her giggle as she comes behind me, her hands slowly making their way towards my belly as she squeezes me gently and kisses my shoulder. "Yes baby, sing with me, give it up for my handsome, sexy, weird wife." I give her a little look and she smiles nicely.

"I'll give you a weird wife if you want," I say seductively as she starts leaving open mouthed kisses on my neck. Leo is sleeping in his room and in this exact moment I am thankful for that.

"Carry on baby, it turns me on when you rap," she husks into my ear as she bites it, her hands slowly moving lower to my now big bulge.

For all of us that are fed up with life, hold it down
For all of us who never take a chance, take it now
This is your life man, go ahead, take control
Nobody around you gives a shit where the hell you go
Stop feeling sorry for yourself, stand up
And I don't want you like, uh, they fucked my plans up
No excuses, keep pursuing, keep pushing you've done it before
You can do it, don't be stupid, move it!

"Yeah move me baby, make my dreams come true," she whispers in my ear softly and it sents shivers down my spine.

"Lauren this song is talking about not giving up and staying strong by doing the things you love," I say back giggling.

"Yeah and you love me right? So do me right too." You little perv. I lift her up and place her on the counter. "Okay before I burn our breakfast, what do you want?" I raise my eyebrows at her and she pulls me into her with her legs and kisses me passionately.

"I want you to eat a different kind of breakfast," I choke on the air and she is laughing at my reaction, I slap her inner thigh and she moans in pleasure and that's when I see it, I see her soaked panties, she is more than ready for this.

"Lo," I lower my voice as she pulls me in for another rough kiss full of passion and love.

"I need you." She says between little kisses and I pull her panties off immediately and my hands land on her breasts afterwards, I massage them gently and lick her nipples. I kiss my way down towards her belly and lower, I don't have time or patience for the foreplay.