Chapter 21

Hi :) I'm feeling a bit better now and I am trying to write as good as I can for you :) I actually put my song in this chapter so I hope you'll like it just as much as I liked writing it :D

Have a good day sweets, comment/vote it kind of makes me want to write more sooo I'd appreciate it :)
---------------------------------------------------------

It's been over a week since we last talked, I woke up that day with her body pressed firmly towards mine. Her head was resting on my chest, her hands wrapped around me protectively and I loved every single part of it, every single part of us being together. She made us some coffee as I took a shower and we laughed out loud as we were talking about the weirdest things in the world. Her son never came up after that night, we are constantly texting eachother and if there's a chance for us to see one another even if just for a few seconds we do it.

She's got a boyfriend and I have a 'wife' but that doesn't seem to stop us. And Lauren, well she is crazy, but she is my kind of crazy and I love it, I love her. With every little tiny bit of my broken heart that's trying to find its way home.

And when she smiles, oh God when she smiles at me with those big green eyes I am lost in her universe of green for a second and every single one of my problems is long gone, it disappears in the blink of an eye when she smiles at me. And lord how much I know that what we're doing is wrong, how much I know that we are both cheating on our lovers and our hearts at the same time, but I can't help it.

I can't stand the thought of his arms wrapped around her body protectively. I love it when I know that she is protected even if it's him protecting her, but I hate him in that exact moment, because for a second, just for a second he is holding my world inside his arms and he is not afraid to show it like we are, like I am.

I've been running in circles and everytime I come back to her, no matter what happens I can't stand a day without her smile. I swear that on the days I can't see her eyes, I don't have the need to open mine.

Lauren: Correct me if I am wrong but, you're missing me just as much as I am missing you right now? How are you? What are you up to?

Y/N: I'm basically stuck in my studio pretty lady, I am writing a new song since the guys liked the first one. I'm not going to correct you though, I've been dying here without you. I need to feel your soft lips

Lauren: Seriously? What am I missing baby? You're finally making your own music? Come here and give me a kiss, sweet, long lingering kiss, a kiss full of promises. I need your arms around me love

Y/N: Yeah seriously, I've been working on my own happiness and it feels good. Maddie is here with me so that makes it perfect. I want to wrap my arms around you and kiss your forehead sweets.

Lauren: I'm so happy and proud, my baby is growing up. She is? You're in love with this child, well Leo is here with me today too, he was officialy six months old two days ago, he is the sweetest little thing. Do it please, I need it right now. Even though my little guy only sleeps and eats he is waking me up in the middle of the night. I'm tired but I love him soo much ❤

Y/N: I'm hugging you babe. He is probably soo cute, little baby with green eyes and red cheeks. You're my inspiration, I couldn't really write anything for a few months but now that I've got you back everything seems so simple. Thank you for being you love.

"Earth to mom, are you here?" I hear Maddie scream and I drop my phone on the floor. "Mads, you scared me." She starts giggling and I pull her inside my lap and tickle her, "that's what you get for scaring your mom."

"Mommy, sing for me, I want to hear your new song." She says between laughs and I let her go slowly, I sit down and take the guitar into my lap. I start playing the melody that's been stuck in my head for ages now.