Chapter 29- Stuffed Animals.

So I finally updated. ._.

BUT. 

yeah I have no excuses for not updating expect that I was having writers block, and being extremly busy with school, and high school shizz (y) BUT I DID. 

And the other 2 stories will be updated either today or tomorrow....depends on when you're reading this o.e 

OTHERWISE.

Yeah <3 

ENJOY. 

COMMENT

FAN

RATE

LIKE

DOOO EVERYTHING <3 

*************************************************************************************************************

I groaned out in pain, as my hand instantly went up to my forehead, as if it was going to block out the waves of pain. I lazily opened my eyes, and was greeted with Luke's panick filled eyes,

"Oh thank fucken god!" He sighed heavily in relief and wrapped his arms around me tightly, and squeezed me. I groaned out again in pain, but returned the hug,

"Luke....you're killing me." I managed to choke out, and he quizkly backed off, but cupped my face in his hands,

"Kleah, God, you're alive," He breathed out and kissed my lips deeply. I let out a small squeal surprised with the suddenness and smiled against his lips. "I love you. I love you so fucken much. Don't ever do that to me again. Please....Kleah....don't. I can't live without you. I fucken love you." He kept leaving small kisses on my lips after every word, and I had no way to break a sentence in, but I loved it. He stared into my eyes once he stopped, and I just smiled at him,

"I'm not going anywhere....Luke" I said, as I stared back at him. I took in my surrondings and realized I was in a hospital room. There were needels and IVs in my arm's and my heart was being monitored. I realized that Luke was the only one in the room, wondering where my parents where since I had a few things to say to them. All of a sudden, my parents rushed into the room, running to my bed once they saw me awake.

"Kleah, Oh my God! Honey, are you okay?" They gasped out as they made their way to the bed, to caress me. 

"Don't." I sternly snapped at them. I stared at them, shaking my head, and narrowing my eyes as I made a face of disgust. "How man secerts are you going to keep from me, huh? How many? You kept this werewolf crap for at least 17 years from me. And how long were you going to wait until you mentioned Aunt Kathy?," Their eyes widened slightly, and my Mom turned red.

"Kleah.." She said softly.

"I get it Mom, she was your sister. BUT SHE WAS ALSO MY AUNT. And let me guess you're wondering how I know. Or who at least told me? She told me herself. I saw her in my dream and she told me everything. I understand that her death devestated you both, but I needed to know. My life is not something you can control. MOM I AM IN A DANGEROUS POSITION. I almost died. And now is not a time to play games with me. So. If there is anything else you need to tell me, that you've kept from me. Spit it out now. Or else. Get out. I am not in the mood physically or mentally to deal with your bullshit right now."

"KLEAH! How dare you speak to your parents like that?" My Dad boomed out. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"How dare you treat my life as a game? I could've understood Aunt Kathy. Her strategys for fighting Waren. ANYTHING. Would've helped me. I get it, you wanna keep me "safe", but if you haven't noticed. All these lies have been digging my own grave. I couldn't even get the truth from you, I had to go to Austria. So please, cut the parenting shit." I said calmly, and swallowed, not knowing how I had the guts to say that. 

My mother stood there for a second wondering what happened to her daughter, before closing her eyes, and taking a a deep breath,

"Whenever you decide to bring my daughter back, you can come home." She said staring intently to me.

"Whenever you decide to tell me, EVERYTHING. Then I'll come home. As of now, I'll figure out a place where to live. Get out." I said. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see them, and I when I finally opened them a few minutes later, they were gone. Luke just kinda of stood there, speechless. He turned to look at me, and widened his eyes even further, signaling to the door.

"KLEAH! You and you're parent's have had an amazing relationship ever since you were little. WHAT THE FUCK?" He screamed out. I flinched at his loudness and growled.

"BE QUIET. And I just can't take their lies anymore. When I was passed out, my Aunt, Aunt Kathy, came to me in a dream. She told me she was A Chosen One, and she had to go up against Waren, and she died. She wasn't surprised that my parents didn't talk about her, but it still hurt me. I could've learned from here or something. I've had enough of the lies. There is probably so more that they are keeping from me, and I can't handle them for right now." I sighed. 

He stared at me...and sighed. 

"Scoot over." I gently moved to the other side of the bed, and made some room for me, before laying down next to me, our lips almost touching. "The Doctors said you will be discharged in 2-4 days. Till then I'll be here everyday. Once you are discharged, if you haven't talked to your parents and figured out stuff; you will stay with me. But be prepared, Kleah Walker. I only have one bed. And I am a horny teenager. I have my needs." He nodded, being completely serious.

I burst out laughing, and buried my face in the crook of his neck.

"Oh God Luke. I'll bring my stuffed animals to satisfy you. You are not waking me up from sleep." I smirked at him.

"We'll see about that." He smirked, before picking me up and laying me on top of me. I hissed in pain, as I felt my broken ribs stab my body.

"Luke I will murder you if you don't stop touching me." I never though those words would come out of mouth

"Hey! Some girls would die to say that Luke Hunter was touching them." He winked at me.

"Eck!" I made the barf  sound! And laughed before laying my head on his chest. 

"I knew you would evenutally stop complaining and shut up." I heard him say, and could tell he was smirking. 

"Stop ruining the moment" I shouted, and could hear him laughing hard, and feel his body vibrating from it.

This was going to be a long day, but I'll love every single bit of it.