Chapter 20- Home Sweet Home

I am so sorry for not being able to upload for like...2 weeks! 

I know this isn't a long chapter but with my schedule I really don't have enough time to write a lot

I have songs! Yay! But nobody send me song suggestions :'(

Kleahs outfit on the side --------------------------------------------->

If you haven't checked out my latest book Your From A Whole Other World

Check it out!

I can't gurantee you I will upload next week but I'll try my best

Thank you guys so much for making it 3,000 reads so far :D I love you all

I see lots of you are adding it to your libaray (i could never spell that word) which makes me super uber happy!!

Please comment, vote , fan!

And I am currently becoming obessed with vampire diaries so this is where my songs are coming from (felt i needed to add that :D) DELENA ALL THE WAY BITZHES <3

Srry :( Unprossinal (can't spell that either)

Enjoy now since I'm done ranting 

---------Anne 

****************************************************************************************************************

KLEAH’S POV…

                        We were finally back in New York and I certainly was not happy to be facing my parents. Their daughter practically ran out on them, not like I didn’t have a reason. But I needed to deal with this on my own. Yeppy, my birthday is tomorrow…I didn’t necessarily get over the whole supernatural concept. However, I’m a little more comfortable with it. The perks about this is that Tyler is so going to get it. I mean head in the gutter and traumatized get it. As Luke paid the taxi driver I just stared at my house

“It’s ok.” He whispered taking my hand and leading me to the front door.

“They’ll hate me.”

“No they won’t. They understand.” He said knocking on the door. I gulped as I heard footsteps coming towards the door.

“Oh my god! Honey!” My mom yelled giving me a big bear hug. She grabbed my hand and lead me to the living room. “We are so sorry. We didn’t mean to just throw that on you. I am very sorry.” She cried.

“Mom, It’s fine. I thought you would be mad at me.” I stared at her in dis-belief. She didn’t care that I left. All she cared about was that I was safe.

“Kleah.” My dad said running to hug me to.

“Where did you go honey?” My mom asked.

“Austria. The Soultarian Society.” I said as her eyes went wide.

“You actually went there. I thought you were bluffing.” My mom said shaking her head. “What did they say?”

“Not much really. They helped me come to terms with this.” I replied staring at them. “It’s tomorrow.” I whispered in disbelief. I am going to be a werewolf tomorrow. “So does it happen like right tomorrow or a certain time.”

“8 pm.” My dad said sitting down.

“Great.” I mumbled under my breath, but I guess Luke heard because he squeezed my hand.

“Honey I’ll unpack your stuff. You just relax. You’re going through a lot.” My mom said grabbing my luggage and heading upstairs with my dad.

“That went pretty smooth.” Luke said laying down on the couch.

“Smooth. Did you not notice the concern and the discomfort in my mom’s and dad’s eyes?” I asked laying my head on his chest. True they did act like everything was peachy, but they were worried sick. I could just see it in their eyes.

“Yeah I noticed.” He mumbled stroking my hair. I grabbed his hand and lead him outside on the trampoline. “Seriously?” He asked in dis-belief, but still laughing.

“Yes seriously you party pooper.” I laughed getting up and jumping around.

“You are such a child!” He cried getting up and jumping around with me.

“Don’t be jealous I was always the one with the better imagination then you.”

“Ohh your so going to get it now!” He yelled jumping around trying to chase me, but he just kept falling down every time.  After about the 100th time of trying and epically failing he caught me and made me fall. He leaned on top of me and started tickling me.

“Say you take it back.” He said tickling me on my sides. I just kept shaking my head since there was no way I could talk because of the deadly tickles. He still kept ticking me and by this moment on I turned red and I couldn’t breathe.

“Say it!” He yelled still ticking me, but I still kept shaking my head. “Oh ok then! I’ll make you pay.” He cried as he started kissing me. My arms circled around his neck and I deepened the kiss. I opened my mouth and his tongue started roaming around in it. Instead of his minty breath, I tasted chocolate. Now since I’m an addict of chocolate I went nuts and started using my tongue to roam his mouth. After what felt like hours I backed away trying to regain my breath from one of the most amazing kisses I ever had.

“That’s supposed to be my punishment.” I asked laughing.

“Yes, now Luke can you please get off my daughter?” I heard my dad say in the background. Luke’s eyes  had gone wide once he heard my dad and rushed off of me.

“I am so sorry Mr.Walker.” Luke pleaded with his puppy dog eyes. I started hysterical laughing and rolled over on the trampoline falling on the ground. Both my dad and Luke then started to laugh as I got up and rubbed my back.

“Damit, when are my powers going to kick in?” I mumbled rubbing my back.

“Ahh just wait honey. You’ll be a handful once they do. It’s like you’re going through puberty all over again. Do you remember your tantrums, you would cry over anything, yell at anybody, and just be happy at random times.” My dad exclaimed. I turned beet red.

“Dad!” I mumbled tilting my head to the side telling my dad to shut up since Luke’s here.

“Oh please honey! You were just sucking each other’s faces off. I think he seen more now.”

“Dad!” I exclaimed. “Why can’t you be normal?” I cried.

“Because honey our ancestors paid a deal with the devil in 1879. Your ancestors had offered the deal a gre-“

“That’s it! Mom where are you are?” I yelled interrupting my dad from his history lesson.

“Right here honey! What’s wrong?” My mom yelled sticking her head out the window.

“Dad’s terrorizing me again.” I screamed.

“Now honey what did we say about terrorizing our daughter.” My mom said.

“That we should do It more often since it’s our job and it’s fun.” My dad exclaimed as my mom laughed and headed inside. I let out a aggravated groan and looked towards Luke. He was leaning over the trampoline laughing hysterical.

“Yeah..Yeah you laugh it out. Your next.” I warned as he stopped laughing and looked at me with terrified eyes. Ah werewolf families…