Chapter 7- You will never understand

I made my way over there and sat next to him. What was I supposed to say when I didn’t even know why he ran off like that? Was he mad that I insulted him since I insulted players but he knows how I feel about his “status” I don’t like it one bit. But that still doesn’t explain why he flipped out like that.

“Luk-“

“What!” He snapped. He stood up and was about to walk away but instead I caught a grip on his wrist and pulled him. He looked so hurt and broken that at that moment the only thing I could do was pull him into a hug. I wrapped my arms around him and he was taken by surprise at first but then did the same thing.  We stayed like that for minutes. Me burying my face in the curve of his neck and him stroking my hair. At that moment all my worries went away the next test, Tyler, Luke, Kevin, everything. Him just holding me caressing me like I was some fragile piece of art made me want to tell him right there LUKE I LIKE YOU AND I ALWAYS DID but I couldn’t. I had to bury it and pretend that seeing him every day knowing he’s not mine didn’t kill me.

*A/N:If any of you are confused right now well Kleah likes both Luke and Tyler. She only just met Tyler so she thinks she’s only attracted to him based on his looks even though she doesn’t want to be attracted to him at all. And of course she likes Luke so she doesn’t know what to do because she is highly attracted to both guys*

The football field was quiet so it seemed like time was standing still. I just closed my eyes and laid on Luke’s shoulder. How is it that these moments make me feel like a little girl in love. Giving me butterflies every minute. He was special and he made me feel special.  But I needed to talk to him about way he ran away like that. I released my grip on him and so did he. Luke isn’t an open person. He won’t cry in front of you, he won’t describe his feelings, he’ll just laugh and shake if off acting as if it doesn’t mean anything when deep down inside he knows it does. I sat on the metal bleachers just staring at the green grass filling the area. I crossed my hands together and let them lay on my lap.

“So how do you feel.” I asked looking up at him. The sun’s light was glowing all around him and he looked like an angel.  His black hair shining and the golden illuminating light making his blue eyes pop. He laughed and sat next to me.

“Seriously Dr.Phil time?” He laughed which was contagious so I laughed to. I always knew how to cheer him up even if he was feeling like shit.

“I’m serious. What’s wrong? You ran out of World History like their actually was a war going on outside. You know mister I had to curse out the class because of your stupid ass.” I joked around with him. He chuckled and just looked down and shook his head multiple times.

“Nothing I’m fine.” I sighed. Was he stupid to assume that I wouldn’t know when something was bothering him.

“You’re a bad liar.” I smirked. He gave out a small laugh. “Luke I know when something’s wrong with you, don’t lie to me. I just don’t know what’s causing it. So either you tell me or I’m just gonna sit here the whole day and retell your embarrassing moments.” His eyes widened and he gasped.

“No you wouldn’t!” I smirked.

“Oh yes I would. Like remember when Alyssa Piperton gave the whole class a picture of yo-“

“Ok! Just stop PLEASE!” He pleaded. I laid back and laughed leaning against the edge of the bleacher.

“It’s just it kinda pisses me off how you talk about my status. Like its some evil unspeakable thing.” He lied. I knew he lying because Luke has this huge tell. Every time he lies about something he rubs the back of his neck and looks down. I didn’t want to push further and annoy him, if he didn’t want to tell me, no reason why he should; though it did pain me knowing that he’s holding something. Just play along I told myself as I continued to stare at him.

“I’m sorry. I was just trying to get my point across to Tyler.” He flinched at Tyler’s name. What did he against him? “Luke what’s your problem with Tyler.” I asked. His head shot up and looked taken-aback with the question.

“Nothing.” He lied. There he goes again with the rubbing of his neck. I let out a defeated sigh and just stared at the vast football field. Such a difference then being filled with people and cheerleaders showing their ass. I got up from the bleachers and stuck my hands in my pockets.  I looked down.

“When you’re ready to actually tell me what’s wrong with me. You can just knock on my door because right now I can’t deal with the psming side of you.” I said looking at him and then turned around staying there for a couple of seconds. I hoped he would’ve screamed out wait and ran after me but there was just silence so I walked away. There was no point to go to class now so I just went to my car. Well my mom’s car. I made my way inside and just sat down. I laid my head on the steering wheel and just let out a scream. A scream that let everything out. The stress, confusion, the pain, and everything else that was just bottled inside of me.

“Wow you sure got a hell of a voice.” A familiar voice said. Tyler’s voice.  I lifted my head up and let out a groan.

“Stalker much?” I implied squinting as the sun blinded my image of him.

“That’s what you think but I just wanted to make sure you’re ok. I saw you heading out so I went after you.”

“Well I’m fine.” I laid my head once again on the steering wheel. After a couple of minutes Tyler was still next to car looking at me.

“It wouldn’t hurt leaving now.” I said with venom in my voice. I didn’t want to seem like a bitch but at this moment I wasn’t quite in the mood to be all flirty and sweet. He laughed and just made his way over to the passenger seat. He jumped in and sat next to me with his arms supporting the weight of his head.

“Nah, I like the view.” He chuckled and gave out a smirk. Does this guy ever give up.

“Oh you might keep your little toy waiting.”

“Jealous?”

I laughed and just shook my head. “I don’t get jealous.” Wow, this felt almost like the conversation I had with Luke before the whole fight broke apart.

“Yeah, ok” He mumbled as he stared at me. His green eyes were those kind of eyes that could pierce into your soul. My mom used to tell me that eyes were the window to your soul and as Tyler kept staring at me I actually started to believe it. Oh god! I’m getting all mushy now GAG!

“What?” I asked as he still had his eyes on me.

“Nothing, your just gorgeous and I can’t seem to stop looking at you.” He replied. My cheeks had been burning up and now I was tomato red. I bit my bottom lip to contain myself from just jumping on him and kissing him. He leaned even closer and closer till our lips were a few inches apart I was so prepared to kiss him but he did the most unexpected thing ever.

“I told you I’ll make you fall for like me.” He whispered as he backed away leaning completely on the seat down. His minty breath was still trailing down my neck. I was so pissed off at that moment!

“You dick,” I screamed “Go to hell and take all your fake Barbie’s with you” I punched him in the chest and gave out a loud Urgh! As I ran away. I could hear him chuckle in the background. I’m such a stupid idiot I thought to myself as I made my way into the building. Never fall for players you’ll only get hurt. I ran into the girl’s bathroom and suddenly an idea popped in my head 2 can play that game. I fixed my hair and my makeup and just smirked. If he wants to make me fall for him well he has another thing coming his way.  

*****************************************************************

Well guys! I added a little twist to the story so who do u like better Tyler or Luke ;) Personally I think Tyler is way cuter shhh!!! Which guy would Kleah be better with though! I see I have a ton of readers just not a lot of comments or votes so ppl VOTE AND COMMENT