Chapter 18: My Heart Is Beating

After what happen a couple weeks ago made me thing. If I never came here in the first place, none of this would be happening. Yet, I would never had met Tim nor Jason. Who knows if I stayed home all summer I would of met a horrible guy.

Everything came together, it was my best decision to come here. Or, I should thank my mother since she is the person who made me come here the first place.

Now I am truly happy with the person I love. In the beginning my heart thought it was falling for Tim, but was tricked by my mind. After my mind stood aside it became clear and my heart was finally beating for someone who was worth bearing for.
Ring ring ring

My stupid phone is getting on my nerves.
"Hello?"

"Hay honey bunny, how is my big boy doing? Is camp treating you well. What about after camp we all can go to your favorite restaurant."
Ok, my mother is acting weird. She is hiding something, I can hear it from her high pitch voice.
"And maybe we can go shopping and buy you some more thongs. I know this place that sell beautiful and sexy thongs."
Ok now it's official, there is something going on cause my mother never like me wearing thongs nor would ever buy me some.

"Mom what happen? Did you get fired? Did dad come back? Are you pregnant? Did you kill someone?"

"What are you talking about honey?"

"Well your acting funny?"

"Me being funny? Don't be silly, I'm just trying to..to...to ummm"

"See there you go mother. You can't even make up something. And besides you would never let me wear nor buy thongs remember. You had fit when you found out I had bought some."

"Honey I was mad at first but then I turn around and now I'm ok with it. I'm trying to be a good mother here you know."

"No your trying to hide something from me. Spill it or so help me I will find the nearest boy and let him fuck me till I can walk."

"You wouldn't dare!?!!!"

"Try me mother. Oh hay Jason do you want to have se..."

"Alright, alright. Just don't put your self out there in the market."

"Good now tell me mother."

"Remember the guy I keep talking about?"

"Yes. What about it?"

"Well he ask me to MARRY HIM!!"

"OMG mom when did this happen?"

"Just yesterday."

"And you didn't bother in calling me? I would like to know what is going on."

"I know but you had to many things on your plate that I didn't want to add more."

"Oh mom is not to much. I love you and if I have to share you, then I guise I will."

"Thanks honey. When we pick you up we'll go out and have a great time. You will get the chance to meet him."

"Ok but I am not promising anything."

"What do you mean?"

"If I behave or get angry if he says something stupid like most of your ex's."

"You better be on your best behavior. I really like him."

"Like I said I'm not making any promises. But I will try at less ok."

"That's better. Any ways enough about me. What is going with you and your mess?"

"That is a long story. I will need to tell you when you get here this Sunday to pick me up from camp. But to just let you know I had chosen Jason."