Chapter 1: Open Grounds

Josh's p.o.v

Waking up in the early morning is my worst enemy I swear; one cause it takes up energy to just get up from my bed and get dress for the day. Hearing my favorit music play from the alarm brings me confort that no other thing or person can bring me. Looking to my right where my cell phone is ringing makes me think how can people wake up and do what they need to do for the day. Sliding of my Queen size bed and taking my time walking towards the bathroom, I remember what's today and I hope my mother forgets. Oh the bathroom were I can just hangout their all day and take long showers. Maybe take two or three hour shower, but then again if I take a long shower again like yesterday my mother will start yelling at me to hurry up. It felt amazing how every drop of water, hitting every cell of your body and wash away your troubles, worryes, and tears away to start fresh. Just about to turn the knob, my mother walks right in without even knocking.

" UH mother its called knock before you enter. I always knock when I'm about to enter your room."

" First of all I run this house, and with that I don't need to knock when I pay all the bills and race you."

My mother is right again like always I mean who am I to tell her to knock I mean she pays everything ever since my father left both of us for my aunt. Which is my mother's sister; thats just wrong in so many levels. I don't understand how my mother can still talk to her sister since she just backstabb her and took her man. " Anyways have you pack up all your belonging for the summer?"

" Maybe? I mean why do I need to go. I hate camping. Being for away from a place of comfort is a crime mom. It's like sending your only child to a place where they train to become hippies. And I swear mom if I come back acting, dressing like a hip..."

" Don't bother in finishing that sentence cause your going and their is nothing in this world that is going to change my mind." I can not believe my mother just cut me off. I wanted to say something but the look at her face can kill anyone at that very moment. Especially the vein that is popping up in her forehead; I swear it looks like it was about to burst out of control like a active volcano.
" ok ok ok mom. I will shut up."

" That's more like it . Now get packing we got to leave as soon as possible before we hit traffic!!! Chop chop!!" Aww I hate it when she starts clapping her hands while saying " chop, chop"; it drive me insane. I swear if she continues on doing that I am going to end up in a psychiatric hospital. Then it won't be funny for her, but again I don't want to leave her alone. I am her only son and me ending up in a mental hospital will make her go insane. Then their will be two people in the hospital needed for help.
" Hello Josh earth to Josh"

" Hu what we're is the fire?!?!?" I started panic and end up falling down.

" Their is no fire, calm down before you start one. Now go and take a shower then change and pack up for the summer." I got up from the floor and started walking back to the bathroom when all the sudden my mother tells me what I always hear from her.
"Don't And I repeat don't take to long in the shower or I swear I will pull you out my self." Behind my head I can just picture my mother pulling me out of the shower and it isn't pretty. You see my body is not really wonderful but guys seems to be attractive to me some how. I had a curved body like a woman and a nice ass, but at the same time I don't have a flat stomach like most twinks; no I have a little stomach showing.

Closing the door that will separate me from reality, I had started taking off every fabric that was chaining me from a wave of relaxation before I start packing for a summer in hell. After a good hour and half in the shower I started to hear footsteps coming in the hallway and new it was my mother stalking me. In a snap I turned off the shower and got out of the restroom as quick as I can. Right before my lovely mother burst to my room I changed to my tight ass yellow jeans with a long yellow mustered shirt. Then I quickly started to fold the nearest shirt for my mother could think I was already doing what she wants me to do.
" You better be out of the sho..."
" Yes mother I am out of the shower and starting to pack away"