Chapter one

BOOK 2

Chapter 1

The Bahamas' was truly all I had dreamed it would be and more. It was truly paradise on earth. Joshua and I had so much alone time that here I am now in labour with our second child. Whilst screaming abuse at Joshua for putting me through all this pain, bless him, he just stood there taking all my abuse as usual.

"JOSHUA I AM NEVER GOING THROUGH THIS AGAIN DO YOU HEAR ME! ARGHHHH." I screamed as what felt like the millionth contraction to hit me hard. I never remembered it being this bad the first time around or maybe I had just forgotten what is what like, when I saw Elise. That's what people say right? Well right now I hate what people say because this pain is excoriating!

"Isabella you're doing great love. Come on just one more push and our baby will be here. I can see the head already." Pure excitement echoing in his voice sent that loving warmth straight to my heart.

As soon Joshua's lips landed on my forehead I had a strongest urge to push. Grinding my teeth whilst screaming out, I pushed down with every last bit of energy I had within me.

Hearing the first cries of my baby was the most beautiful sound in the world. Joshua began kissing me all over my face while whispering how proud he was of me and how much he loved me.

The nurse laid our baby girl into my arms as tears of joy streamed down my face and in all honesty, this is the first time I had actually cried since the day Jaxon got sent to prison. However, these tears are of pure and utter joy, where back then they were tears of relief.

Joshua leaned down and kissed our tiny little girl, as he leaned into kiss me a sharp pain ripped right through me. It felt as if I was having another contraction but I couldn't be as I have just had my baby, I thought whilst panicking. I wanted to ask what was wrong with me but the pain was too much.

The room became chaos as a nurse came and took my baby girl from me and passed her over to Joshua. The pain was too strong for me to complain of my baby's absence and with a strong urge to start pushing all over again; all I could do was go with my body. Screaming out I leaned up on my elbows as I began pushing down. I could hear Joshua freaking out in panic but all I could do, was keep pushing.

"Isabella look at me" I heard the faint but firm voice of the doctor who was now back standing at the end of my bed. Looking up I stared right at the doctor, panting heavily. "Now I need you to stay calm and focussed ok." Nodding my head, I kept my eyes solely on his even through Joshua's frantic shouts of 'what was going on.'

"Good girl, now it seems you have another baby that has been hiding from us and now desperately wants to come out." My heart near on rocketed through my chest at the thought that I had another baby inside me. Surely he is wrong, I thought to myself but as another contraction hit, I knew he was in no way wrong.

Shocked, weak and exhausted, I really didn't think I could go through all that pain/ pushing again but as another pain hit, I realised that I didn't have a choice. This baby was coming whether I could take it or not. With my motherly instincts kicking in as well as the pain, I began to push as the doctor had instructed. With just three hard long painful pushes, to everyone's surprise I gave birth to a healthy baby boy.

"Please tell me there isn't any more babies' hiding in there because I'm too tired to go through all that again." I almost pleaded. The doctors and nurses laughed before reassuring me there was no more babies hiding inside me.

I hadn't heard, felt, or even seen Joshua since the nurse passed him our baby girl. Feeling slightly panicked I turned to see what was wrong and believe me, if I wasn't so tired I would've cracked up. Joshua was being looked after by a nurse while another nurse was now holding our baby. Joshua looked as white as a ghost as he just sat there as the nurse tried to snap him out of what I could only guess was shock.

"Joshua." I called. His head slowly turned and the minute our eyes locked it was as if everything finally clicked with him. Giving him a smile, I held my hand out and within a second he was back by my side. His hands were shaking like crazy. Joshua looked down at both of our babies that were now lying comfortably on my chest. Looking down myself; I couldn't believe I had just given birth to not one but two babies.

"OH" Joshua said as he stared at our babies. He was obviously still in shock. "Baby would you like to meet your son?" the nurse slid over a chair and handed Joshua his son. I had never seen Joshua so speechless but then again I couldn't really blame him either because I was just as shocked as he was.

"Joshua." I called

"Oh my god Isabella we have two babies, you have just given birth to two babies....." Leaning in he kissed me then our little girl and then our one and only son. "God I love you so much Isabella. Wow can you imagine everyone's reaction when they see us now." I began laughing as I imagined the looks on their faces when they see twins, especially after the way Joshua had reacted.

"Yes. I can't wait to see their reactions! Joshua would you mind if we keep their visit short please as I'm really tired." I hated myself for saying this but even though I was excited, I felt so exhausted.

"Would you rather they come back tomorrow?" Joshua asked but as quickly as he asked, he took his words back knowing he didn't have a hope in hell at keeping them from waiting another minute, let alone another day.

"Ok maybe not, but an hour and then they have to leave." That sounded perfect. "Deal," I replied.

"Joshua guess what?" I said feeling really excited now. "Isabella as much as I love you, please no more shocks today, I really don't think my heart would cope." Laughing I playfully slapped him.

Once I managed to recover from my fit of giggles, "No....no more shocks but we will finally be able to shut Paul and Jack up now that we have a baby boy. Now we can name him after them." Just as I said that, the door to my room swung open and in came the tribe. As they reached my bedside they all came to an abrupt halt. Joshua and I began full out laughing as Paul Jack, Lisa Elle and even Grandma all stood staring between the two babies. It was funny seeing their shocked faces but seeing Elle speechless was the best thing ever. They didn't need to know that, that's how Joshua and I were only minutes ago.

Looking down at our little princess Elise fast asleep in her stroller, I desperately wanted to wake her up but refrained from doing so. I couldn't wait to see what her reaction will be when she meets her new brother and sister but hopefully she would wake before it was time to leave, I mentally hoped.