Chapter 13

Audrey just stood there with her hand wrapped tightly around the gun looking at me as if this was the best thing ever. Running the cold hard metal up and down my body her other hand took a firmer grip on my hair. Pushing me down onto my knees Audrey bent my head back so we were now face to face. Her eyes held so much anger and hatred my body shook involuntary, showing Audrey my true inner fear. Smiling she raised her head and before I could do anything she had the barrel of the gun pointing right between my eyes. Closing my eyes tightly I wished for it all to be over. I so desperately wanted to beg her not to do it and I was so close to pleading with her. I was tired so tired of fighting. Fighting not only for the safety of my family and friends but for myself too, she had won. I thought feeling defeated.

Visions of my babies and the love of my life behind my closed eyes I smiled to myself. Feeling the cold hardness move away from the spot between my eyes, my eyes flew opened only to see the back of the gun coming straight for me. "I see you're enjoying this Isabella" she spat out as she repeatedly smashed the gun into my face, as well as wherever else she could get a clear hit. Crying out in pain, tears streamed down my face as she continued to kick hit and even pull my hair until it broke off into her hand. Pain shot through me from every angle. Screams filled the room as Audrey's hand swung at me again and again until I could no longer see it coming but felt it.

Audrey was screaming and cursing. The rage in her voice told me it was soon to be over. However as much as I wished, prayed and hoped I would just die she stopped. "Oh, Isabella did you think I would end this here right now?" she questioned as if she knew I had finally given up. "Have you forgotten already what I told you?" Audrey's sinister laugh chilled me to my bones.

With my eyes near on swollen shut as well as my body pumping with so much pain I just wanted to shut everything out, but I couldn't. Lisa, Elle's even the Doctors screams of horror kept me from giving in completely. I needed them safe. This was my fault. This was meant to be between me and Jaxon but even from beneath the ground he was still here. The only difference being the form of his wife. With my mouth dry and only the moisture of the metallic taste of my blood I wanted to scream and tell her how could I ever forget but my jaw was in to much pain to move let alone speak. Knowing she wasn't going to let me die that easily I waited for her to continue.

"Ah so you do remember then" she stated more than questioned. My head spun as the pain was becoming too much for me to handle.

"Good! Tie up the others and leave them here. You two come with me and take that sorry excuse of a human with you." Making out her figure leaving the room I sighed in relief knowing they were taking me away from here. And knowing they were leaving Elle and Lisa behind eased me. Knowing exactly what Audrey had planned for me I didn't want them to have to go through watching me as she slowly tortured me until she had enough, or should I say until she finally wants to end me. Also, I didn't want Joshua to see me like this let alone my poor babies.

Screaming out as my arms were suddenly yanked out of their sockets they began dragging my body along the floor. Unable to stop myself from crying out in pain my mouth was suddenly clamped shut by a large forceful hand. "Shut up or I will be forced to shut you up." Biting down on my already split lip I willed myself to stay quiet.

Catching a glimpse of the staircase I mentally begged for them to lift me up but my mental begging went unheard as they let my already broken body bump down step by step. Biting down harder on my lip as not to scream out wasn't stopping the slight screams that escaped me making the men drag my body faster making every step cut deeper into my body.

Black and white dots blurred my vision. Knowing I was on the blink of passing out I prayed for it to come soon but as always, my prayers were unheard as suddenly I felt my body being dragged along the sharp pebbled drive.

'Please let me die... please, I can't take any more.' With feeling as if every bone in my body was broken, Pain so unbearable I couldn't make out how I was still conscious let alone alive but then remembering her promising words I knew I must've just been on the brink of death because that was what Audrey had promised.

After they had thrown me into the trunk of the car I finally blacked out. However, as I came too, the pain hit me like a bullet, oh how I wished right that minute it was a bullet. No longer able to move I was almost thankful for the small space of the trunk. Feeling the pain increase with every bump of the road let me know we were still moving. Silently crying, I tried to turn my body to ease the pain but with every slightest movement, the pain became too unbearable. My eyes were so swollen that I couldn't even open them. Reaching my hand up to my face I screamed out as I felt something sharp cut along my body. With my other hand, I slid it up as far as I could until I couldn't take the pain anymore. Feeling the sharpness of what I could only picture was one of my many broken bones I couldn't stop myself from screaming out in horror.

The car stopped sharp throwing my already broken battered body against the hard metal of the trunk. Pain, like I've never experienced, hit me so hard I blacked out.

What do you think is going to happen?

Will Isabella be able to escape with so many injuries?

 What do you think Audrey is going to do?

Hey all thank you so much for reading!  I will be uploading again over the weekend xx

I hope you all enjoyed

all my love Mel xx