Chapter three

Elle Lisa and I were having our girl's pampering day out today, which meant, no children. However we girls had already planned a fun packed day for all the children as well as our husbands like always and today they were all going to the zoo. Although I will say they were going to have their hands full. Joshua could handle our five perfectly but when you add Jack and Paul's little ones to the mix well what can I say.... The children go wild!

Joshua wants more children but truthfully, I want to wait a little longer. Although I love my children to bits and love being pregnant, it was starting to tier me out.

For starters my body has no longer got a shape, not that Joshua has noticed, but I have. Not that I've ever been body conscious but I needed to give my body a rest. Also I wanted to have a little more quality time with my children before I have another. Elise is an angel, bless her. Truthfully I wouldn't know what I would do without her. She is still a big daddy's girl and can still wrap him around her little finger. Where I am the one who has to be the meanie.

"OK kids we're going now" I shouted from the foyer. Within seconds the foyer filled with screaming kids. "I hope you all have great fun at the zoo and Elise," I said looking over towards Elise.

"I know... I know... take lots of pictures mum" I laughed as I pinched her chubby cheeks before giving her a big sloppy kiss. "EWE" Elise said as she rubbed her cheek trying to rid her face of my slobber. Giggling I then kissed each and every one of my babies before kissing my biggest baby.

"Love you" I said in between the hundreds of kisses Joshua was now giving me. "I'm going to miss you" Joshua said whilst giving me a pouty face.

"Oh baby you will be too occupied with the kids to be missing me." I teased whilst giggling.

"That's what I mean. Say if Bella goes into her 'I want MY MUMMY or Josh starts that screaming thing he does when he wants you..." I wanted to laugh at Joshua for worrying but I knew he was well capable of managing all the kids by himself and he just hated us being apart.

"You will be fine and Joshua," I stopped so I could lean into his ear so nobody else would hear my next words. "I promise that I will make it up to you tonight in bed." Joshua picked me up and ran out the door and lifted me into the car.

" Ok go now but know that I will be waiting eagerly for tonight." He whispered as he placed a quick kiss on my lips. "Oh come on Joshua she's not leaving the country you know. I swear with old age your becoming even soppier, if that is even possible. Now out of way, we are going to get a massage by young hot muscular men. " Seriously Elle always has to be the one start the men off, every single time!

Joshua was looking at me as if he wanted to lock me up where no other man could touch me but as always he kept quite knowing kicking off would only be giving Elle what she wants. Where Paul on the other hand, was literally crawling in the car to drag Lisa back out. Luckily, Lisa had already strapped herself in and was holding onto her seat belt for dear life.

"Aww Paul leaves the girl alone. You know she only eyes for you." I said whilst trying my hardest to control the laughter that was near on busting to get out. Paul kept trying to drag her out but eventually gave up when Lisa crashed her lips to his.

This was how it always ended up every time we went out. You'd think my stupid big brother, as I call him now, would have already learned by now that it was just Elle being Elle but no, he has to fall for it every time! The fool, I mentally scolded him.

"We better go before Paul goes all cavemen on poor Lisa. I love you and don't be worrying because you know we have girls massaging us, don't you?" I questioned whilst trying to reassure Joshua. I hated going off seeing him so Jealous/worried.

Leaving out a heavy breath, he sighed. "I know but she always has to go and put stupid thoughts into my head and then I start over thinking and the next thing ....." I giggled and kissed him knowing no matter what he says, Elle still gets to him. Jack seemed to be the only one that wasn't affected by Elle's wind ups. Then again, I guess that's because he has to live with her and is used to her by now.

After what felt like forever, Jack managed to get Paul out of the car and we girls were on our way, to a full day of pampering and boy was I looking forward to it. We all bounce excitedly towards the entrance but froze as soon as we walked through the tinted glass doors. My excitement flew out the doors as they closed leaving me near on choke on my own breath. There standing right behind the desk was no other than Audrey, Jaxon's ex. Lisa Elle and I froze until we heard the evil laughter coming from Audrey.

"Well hello there strangers, it's been so long since I last saw you all." She greeted us as if we were her long lost best friends. I wanted to leap over the counter and punch her but my stupid body was as stiff as a rod and wasn't moving for nothing. Lisa banged into me as she tried to hold a wild raging Elle back.

"Oh now don't be like that Elle, I guess you still haven't changed your childish ways." She stated while leaving out a giggle. "I wrapped my arms around Elle as I tried to calm her down along with Lisa.

"Lisa I see you still have to keep your animal friends tamed." This time she left out a bellowing laugh which sounded wrong even to my own ears. I stood waiting anxiously for her to start on me but at the same time, tried to talk some sense into Elle.

"And then there's the lying cheating hoe Isabella. You see Isabella; I always save the best till last." I stared at her willing for her to go on because I will so leave Elle go if she carry's on.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Lisa snapped making Elle stop her struggle and me, well I just stood there stunned at Lisa's outrage.

"Well it's a secret but don't worry I will let you in on it soon enough" and with that she left through a door behind her. The three of us just stood there. I thought for a second that it was just my mind playing tricks on me but seeing Elle trying to break through the door that Audrey had just vanished through I knew it was real.

"Come on let's just get the hell out of here!" Lisa said but as we turned around to leave the young girl who is usually here called out to us.

After asking about Audrey and finding out that the young receptionist didn't know who we were talking about, we decided that we weren't going to let Audrey ruin our day. However, I couldn't for the life of me stop her face from haunting me.

Finally Free Dumped & Pregnant (book 2 Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें