Chapter 17

Hey all, tonight I'll be uploading 2 chapters as I missed my Thursday update. I hope you will all enjoy.

I also want to say a big thank you for all the get well wishes, it really cheered me up :) 

Happy reading everyone and once again thank you

 Mel xxxxx

I don't know how long I've been here or where I was but the way I was being cared for was much better than the beatings Audrey had given me or worse still planned for me. I hadn't seen nor heard from Audrey since her father's goons took me away. However, I knew she wasn't too far away for tyhis was Audrey. I haven't seen or had contact with anyone since I got here except the nurse that came in every few hours to feed me and change my dressings. Although she seemed nice and caring she had yet to speak to me. It was as if she was too frightened to talk to me. If I wasn't feeling so paranoid I'd say someone was watching us but the room had no mirrors nor windows so they couldn't be watching, could they? Then again who was I to know? I tried asking where I was, why I was here but all I got in return was silence. Deafening silence. She didn't even attempt to make some reply even a grunt or a blink of an eye. She would just continue cleaning and redressing my wounds avoiding all eye contact. Every time she left the room though she would give me a weak smile as if to say you're going to be alright. Alright, my ass I knew what I was in for the second my body was up to it. I might have been wavering in and out of consciousness, but I'd heard all I needed to hear when Audrey's father took me.

With spending so much time alone I wondered how I had been so blinded by Jaxon. How had I'd not known he was with someone else? Let alone involved with these people. The rest of the time all I could think of were my babies and Joshua. I knew he would be out looking for me and I could bet my life on it that Jack Paul Lisa and Elle were there with him too and as much as I wanted them to find me, I didn't want them too at the same time. I had caused so much trouble over the years and now it was time I put all this to an end. I needed to end this even if my life ended along with it!

The door opened, knowing it was more than likely just the nurse I looked up. Coming eye to eye with not the nurse but an old man dressed in some high time suit I froze. His eyes were as cold as ice as he ran them up and down my entire naked body. Having no sheets or clothes to cover myself I did the only thing I could. Curling up into a ball while hiding as much as I could I watched as the man took further steps into the room. The bellowing laughter that filled the room had Audrey's father's words re-entering back into my head. That's when I realized what was happening. That man wasn't here to hurt or even kill me! He was here for me! Tears sprung to my eyes when I realized that there was no escaping this time. I had nowhere to run and no clothes on my back to prevent his dirty disgusting eyes from getting an eyeful. All I could do is pray that something would stop this man from getting closer to me or better still rescue me. The sound of the door closing as well as the clicking of locks, I knew in my heart that my prayers had gone unheard. This was it. Locked in this room alone with this man I knew my time was up. Maybe not for my life but for my marriage! As I could never forgive myself for letting another man touch me by choice or not.

Doing the only thing possible "Please don't. Please, I'm begging you. You don't have to do this. I will tell them you did I promise just please don't touch me." Tears streamed down my face as I begged him to leave me alone but he just laughed as if he was getting off by my desperate pleas.

"OH he was right about you, so right. You will be worth a lot more than the other slaves. Both men and woman alike are going to be queuing up for you." His words sent further chills through my body. Shaking violently I shuffled my still broken body into the corner of the plank of a bed. That didn't stop him though as he moved just as quick to close the mere space between us.

"Now don't be shy I'm only here to have a look today. As I've already been promised seconds to you. The boss always gets first pick, lucky git and you he has already picked out. Unluckily for you though as he will want to explore every part of you inside and out and leave no firsts for anyone else. He will use and abuse you until you physically can't take any more but I don't mind you see because when it comes to my turn, you will already know what to do and I can't wait to see your scared little face and hear you begging me to stop. God, I'm going to love hearing you scream with both pleasure and pain."

Keeping my eyes closed I wished for him to just leave. I couldn't believe this was happening.

Black and blue, cast on my leg and still he was talking away as if I was some piece of meat ready for the taking. I wanted to scream kick even punch him but for the life of me I couldn't move, no mind scream. Continuous pain shot through my body as it shook there were no painkillers that could've stopped this pain. He began to stroke my arm but as soon as he made skin to skin contact the door flung open. I hadn't even heard the clicking of the locks opening but seeing a Man come in and take the old pervert away I couldn't have been more grateful. However, before I could even move a notch the nurse was at my side checking me over as the old pervert had before only this time checking me for further injuries. One minute I was locked in here by an old pervert and then the next minute I was being cared for. I was going out of my mind crazy.

Finally finding my voice I screamed and screamed until I couldn't scream anymore. I couldn't live like this. I couldn't take any more. I wanted to go home. Home to my family. I needed Joshua so bad my heart was breaking. I felt so dirty and broken I think I would rather be dead then spend another moment not knowing when or what was going to happen to me. Crying out I screamed for Joshua to come save me. I didn't care who'd hear me because I was well past caring. All I wanted was Joshua and if I couldn't have him then this was my end.