Chapter 9

Hey all, thank you so much for all your lovely comments. I really appreciate your support

Much love Mel xxxx 

**************

My head spun as I asked myself question after question. She was here in my house, in my bloody house! How the hell did she get in? Where was the body guards that were meant to be protecting us?

As if they had read my mind all of them answered at the same time. "I don't know" but that wasn't what I wanted or needed to hear! I wanted answers and I wanted them now.

The strength I held for Joshua and Bella only mere moments ago had been replace with pure and utter anger/ hatred. Anger towards our body guards for not being here as they were ordered to but the amount of hatred that flowed through me I never thought it was possible to feel that much hate towards someone. However every ounce of it was directed straight at Audrey. If she was here right now I would've literally killed her with my own bare hands! Prison sentence or not I would've killed her!

I didn't realise I was flipping out until I felt strong hands holding me down. I was on the floor with Paul on one side and Joshua on top of me. Both their faces were red as they tried restraining me whilst pleading with me to calm down. It felt as if my mind had shut down and all I could see was red. It wasn't until my body and mind fell back into zinc did I realise what I was doing. I felt as if I had finally cracked. It sickened me knowing Jaxon had finally gotten what he wanted.

I had become him! A monster! A want to be killer! My heavy breathing comes to a stop when I think I could've actually murdered someone today. I had finally lost it. I needed help.

"I need help. I'm going crazy I swear I've lost it" I said just above a whisper. I felt Joshua's hold tighten as he held me closer. Looking anywhere but at these three men in the room I didn't know what I was supposed to do. Wiggling, Joshua loosened his hold, only enough for me to sit up off the floor though. Slowly I began to stand and without a single word I exited Bella's bedroom. As much as I wanted to stay in the safety of Joshua's loving arms, I knew I couldn't. I couldn't handle myself at the moment and seeing god knows what expression was on Joshua's face right now, would've completely finish me off. I needed out but where I hadn't a clue I just needed to get away. Away from everyone I loved before I cause them more heartache and pain. I wasn't running away but at the same time I was.

Not able to get my crazy mind to shut the hell down I just kept walking. It was as if I was walking through a dark tunnel with nothing or no one in sight. It's as if walls were closing in on me with every step I took. The silence was almost crippling. Feeling numb I continued focusing on putting one foot in front of the other.

What felt like hands were sprouting out of the crevasses of the darkness of the walls trying to stop me but I just shoved them off. Just the mere thought of anyone touching me made me skin crawl as if I was buried deep in the invested earth.

Joshua

Lisa kept looking at me as Paul and Jack held me in place stopping me from running up to Isabella. She was just walking up and down the garden. Not stomping or marching but walking as if she was just going for a stroll. Only she was walking in straight lines, up and down on the same patch of lawn.

She had been doing this for over an hour now and although we tried to stop her we couldn't. Every time someone got close to her she'd not only freak out like someone possessed but she'd also somehow stop herself from breathing. I have called the doctor but he said "I had to let her be."

' Let her be,' I screamed. Did he think by leaving her do what she is doing was going to make her better! Hell she looked like a zombie just casually walking up and down the garden. Her face looked unrecognisable. Her usually warm loving smile was nowhere to be seen. I would rather her look at me we pure hatred right now at least I would know what to do but this, this was worse than torture.

My heart was breaking at the sheer sight of her. I didn't care who could see the tears that were streaming down my face. The anger and shock I had felt earlier had long gone. All I could do now was focus on the love of my life, my wife.

She is the best thing that has ever happened to me and looking at her right now I have never felt so close to losing her. Not even when she was laid up in hospital fighting for her life. That horrified me but this, hell I would rather be tortured to the brink of death. There wasn't a word that could describe how I was feeling because I didn't even know how I was feeling. Not because I was numb or scared but because there were so many feelings that weighed down on me, that I couldn't pick out which one was the worst. Silently I kept hoping that this was just another one of my crazy nightmares but pinching myself every now and then just stripped me of the hope I had.

'Isabella my love please come back from wherever you are because I need you, I love you so much. We can get through this together like we did before. We can do this, but I need you with me by my side... I can't do this alone baby girl, I can't go off not knowing what is happening to you. Please Isabella, Please!' The damn of tears had opened as my heart crumbled. It felt as if I was losing her, if I hadn't lost her already. Shoving that thought aside I looked up.

Lisa and Elle were taking it in turns walking alongside Isabella as we waited for the doctor to show up. From what he had told me,' Isabella had finally cracked' so he says. He said her brain could no longer cope with all the traumatic stress and had found its own way of coping. He also stressed that this zombie/ shutting herself off was normal! Normal my ass! To me and everyone else that could see my baby could tell this looked anything but normal.