Part 4

"What!! I won't go anywhere" said Shruthi and rushed to her bedroom.

"Shruthi" Venkat called her sadly.

"I will talk to her dad, don't worry." assured Krishna and followed her.

Krishna walked into their room and saw her standing near the window looking outside. He stood behind her and heard her sob. Taking a deep breath, this is going to be very hard he thought inwardly.

"Biwi" he called her and placed his hands on her shoulders to turn her around so that they could face each other.

"Why are you crying?" asked Krishna calmly.

"I won't come without papa, Kittu" said Shruthi sobbing.

"shhh..ok, I get that you don't want to come with me. Stop crying" consoled Krishna.

"Then few minutes back, why did you all said that I should go with you."

"Shruthi, tell me one thing. You don't want to come with me or you don't want to come with me without papa?" Krishna asked seriously.

"If I come with you, papa will be alone here. Who will take care of him?" Shruthi asked innocently looking at Krishna. Krishna felt happy seeing her care for his father, her words made him love her more.

"Who said papa will stay here forever. He will come and live with us." pacified Krishna.

"Really!! Then why are we going tomorrow, we will go along with papa"

"No Shruthi, dad has some important things to settle here. After few weeks he will shift to Mumbai. Until then we will stay there as I can't skip my office anymore."

"But Kittu, you go. I will stay with papa, after completing his works I will come along with him."

"No Shruthi. I have been staying there alone since 8 years eating hostel food during college and now hotel food. If I continue eating outside it will affect my health. Do you want me to fall ill?" said Krishna acting sadly.

"hmmm but what about papa?"

"Just for few weeks only, Karuna Maa will be here for few more weeks na. So, you don't worry. " said Krishna placing his right hand on her cheek.

"Hmm"

"Also he told me that he can't come and stay with us until we give a grandchild to him. So don't worry about him, he will definitely come and stay with us. Till then we will try our best to give him a kid. If you stay here how will we give him a baby." told Krishna shyly looking at her .

"Oh, after that he will come right?"

"Yeah and Don't ask me how we get a kid." said Krishna realizing what he said few minutes back.

"I know Kittu, after few months of marriage every married couple will have a kid."Krishna relieved as she at least knew this and is not asking him any further questions.

"Kittu, what will I do there alone as I don't know anybody. " asked Shruthi pouting.

"You will get to know, biwi. I will be there with you right? You can watch TV when I'm not home and in the evening when I come home I will take you out. You always wanted to see a beach right?" asked Krishna trying to change the topic.

"Will you take me to beach?" Shruthi asked excitedly jumping up and down.

"Sure, I will take you wherever you want" promised Krishna.

"Ok then, I will come with you to Mumbai"

"That's like my biwi" saying that Krishna kissed her on her cheek while Shruthi blushed. Thank god!! finally she is ready to go with me thought Krishna.