Part 15

Thank you so much for your votes and comments on previous chapter :).

This is the LAST chapter of this story. Don't forget to read the author note at the end :). Hope you all enjoy reading this part as well and also please ignore grammatical mistakes.

Dedicated this part to all the lovely readers of this story :).

Happy reading!!

Next few days were total bliss for both of them. Krishna never left her alone always roamed around her like a puppy, while Shruthi was so happy seeing this of Krishna. He took her to so many places during day time and at night they rarely slept early, always busy with romancing.

A week later, Krishna joined office. After preparing breakfast, she would wake him up from sleep with a bed coffee and he would steal a good morning kiss, after making him get ready to office she would serve him breakfast and pack his lunch. Biding bye to her he leaves to office not before giving her a good bye kiss. The whole day she would think about Krishna and wait for him till evening, both were happy with each other.

"Biwi" Krishna shouted her name entering the house one day and started searching everywhere for her.

"What happened, Kittu?" asked Shruthi quickly who came out of the kitchen wiping her hands with the towel.

"Biwi" shouting her name he came near her, lifting her in his arms he twirled her around laughing.

"Kittu, put me down. I'm scared " shouted Shruthi.

"Biwi, I'm so happy " saying that he placed her on ground. Controlling her racing heart, she looked at him questioningly. Seeing him smiling broadly, she couldn't help but smile back seeing his happiness which is clearly visible on his face.

"Kittu" she started to ask him the reason for his happiness.

Without saying anything he pulled her towards him and smashed his lips on hers and started kissing her roughly. Shruthi kissed him back with equal passion. After few seconds, when Krishna was out of breathe he released her and both started taking deep breaths.

"I ....got.... promotion" said Krishna smiling widely.

"Really " said Shruthi astonished.

"I'm so happy biwi, I didn't expected this sudden promotion but my client was so impressed with my work that he recommended my manager to promote me"

"Wowww" exclaimed Shruthi and hugged him tightly.

"Wait, I will bring some sweet " saying that Shruthi pulled back from the hug.

" I don't want that" said Krishna dismissing her.

"Then?"

"I want something else from you" said Krishna eyeing her lips.

" What is it,Kittu?"

Without saying anything Krishna pulled her and again sealed her lips with his, making Shruthi smile in between his kiss.

"I wanted this. Now I will give you 10 minutes, you have to get ready" saying that Krishna pushed her to their bedroom and locked it.

After an half an hour both of them were ready and started from their house on Krishna's bike.

" Kittu, where are we going ?" asked Shruthi for the 100th time.

"Surprise!"said Krishna.

Shruthi remained calm as she got to know that he is not going to reveal the surprise. Few minutes later, he stopped the bike in a busy street where all automobile showrooms were present.