Part 14

A big thanks to each and everyone who voted and commented on previous chapter :). This story got 2K Votes & 34.9K reads, I'm on cloud nine; without your support this wouldn't been possible.

Once again a long chapter which has 3065 words.Hope you all enjoy reading this part as well :)

Happy reading!

After few hours, Krishna woke up from his deep slumber upon hearing tingling sound from Shruthi's bangles. Without opening his eyes, his lips curved into a smile hearing her making slight sounds in her sleep. Few minutes later, he opened his eyes dizzily when he didn't felt the warmth of her body and saw the beautiful sight of Shruthi draping the pleats of her saree hurriedly, standing at her side of bed. He slowly crawled towards her side and continued to stare at her. When Shruthi placed the saree on her left shoulder, it fell on Krishna's face who was lying on bed looking at her.

He removed the saree pallu from his face and pulled it hardly making Shruthi fall backward with the sudden pull but Krishna caught her in this arms and gently placed her on the bed and came on top of her. Both just looked at each other without speaking a word.

"You didn't sleep?" asked Shruthi.

Krishna nodded as no, bowed his head towards her and placed a kiss on her forehead making Shruthi shyly turn her head sideways. She is so shy to even speak a word to him after what they had done last night. Seeing her turning away he moved towards her cheek and bite it hardly.

"Arghh..Kittu, stop biting me. since last night you have been doing it. My whole body is covered with ..... " saying that Shruthi got out of his arms and sat on bed but closed her mouth when she realized what she was about to say and blushed hard.

Krishna understood the meaning of her incomplete sentence and laughed seeing her anger and blush. He too sat on bed wrapping the sheet around his waist.

" What were you saying, your whole body is covered with what , biwi? Tell me " urged Krishna hugging her from behind and placing kisses on her back.

"Kittu" Shruthi moaned hearing his name.

"To make you spell my name like this , I bite you last night" whispered Krishna nibbling her ear.

"And since childhood I like biting your chubby cheeks" saying that he looked at Shruthi who has her eyes closed, suppressing his laugh he again bite her cheek hardly.

Shruthi came out of her passion sensing the pain of his bite.

"Kittuuuuu.." shrieked Shruthi

She turned towards him, pushing him on bed she started hitting him on his chest. He tried holding her hands but she didn't give a chance to him. To escape from her beatings he placed his hands on her waist and pulled her on top of him, he locked her lips with his, making her stop beating him and she too started responding to his kiss. He took her hands into his and interlinked their fingers, placing them on either side of his head.

"I love biting your chubby cheeks since childhood." said Krishna releasing her lips and pecking her cheek, Shruthi shyly hugged him placing her head on his chest.

" I once bite it so hard that you cried for 2 hours unable to bear the pain." said Krishna cherishing his childhood memories with her.

"When? I don't remember anything" said Shruthi looking at him.

"You were very small then may be two and half years old, I got slaps from Mom for doing it. " said Krishna smiling

"Oh, did you stopped doing that because of mama?"